• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

de_darkrai

I'm going to the White Forest Tree tower, is their any level limit like the battle subway?

Nope...^^ But I hate when The Pokemon you fight doesn't get registered in the dex

de_darkrai

^^

Anyone tried the Forgotten Item yet? How do I actually call Ruri/ Tetsu after 10 calls?

uberfayt2

Nema Paladin
after 10 calls i went to the ferris wheele where tetsu registered himself, i called him but then his name disappeared from my list. I went to all the places where he called me to look for him but he wasn't there, did i screw something here?

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
Can you link your English Black or White with the Japanese Black 2 or White 2 to catch N's Pokemon?

NiXBladez

yo im playing pokemon white 2 im stuck at the password for team plasma i tried all of the passwords tht ive seen on the forum and youtube but it doesnt work and i know for sure im typing it correctly plz help D:

uberfayt2

Nema Paladin
yo im playing pokemon white 2 im stuck at the password for team plasma i tried all of the passwords tht ive seen on the forum and youtube but it doesnt work and i know for sure im typing it correctly plz help D:
pm me at youtube uberfayt2 for the solution.

BTW, can anybody answer me about the forgotten item subquest ?

Anni

I really need help with Forgotten Item - I got to the point where she meets you at the Ferris Wheel but SHE NEVER REGISTERED HERSELF IN MY XTRANCEIVER? Is this broken....I have no way to start calling her to initiate trades.

uberfayt2

Nema Paladin
I really need help with Forgotten Item - I got to the point where she meets you at the Ferris Wheel but SHE NEVER REGISTERED HERSELF IN MY XTRANCEIVER? Is this broken....I have no way to start calling her to initiate trades.
yeah i have the same problem as you, its just that for me tetsu did register himself, i called him then his name disappeared from the xtransceiver. Hopefully somebody will solve this mistery...

R_N

yeah i have the same problem as you, its just that for me tetsu did register himself, i called him then his name disappeared from the xtransceiver. Hopefully somebody will solve this mistery...

I'm not sure, but have you beaten the game yet

R_N

no not yet, but i'm at the champion's road right now.

I can't confirm, but this is probably why. The whole point of the sidequest is that you get a dozen Pokemon you can't get elsewhere and aren't in the Unova dex. Also they're at level 50

uberfayt2

Nema Paladin
can't confirm, but this is probably why. The whole point of the sidequest is that you get a dozen Pokemon you can't get elsewhere and aren't in the Unova dex. Also they're at level 50

Ok so i'm gonna beat the game and see. Just so I know, what exactly happens after the step i'm stuck in (after you call him/her for the first time)?

de_darkrai

I only got 10 calls,have no idea where to call him/her until 30 or 50 calls.Anyone helps?

Vandslaux

I have a completed Black/White and an unfinished White 2. Is there anything I can do with the Unova Link? Can I make N's pokemon wild in BW?

Also, I have traded with my B/W many times on White 2. Why is my Join Avenue still empty?

Status
Not open for further replies.