• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

de_darkrai

Impossible for the Shining Chasm.

For the Round Chasm,I need to have pokeball in front of those 300 pokemon in the pokedex?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
For the Round Charm,I need to have pokeball in front of those 300 pokemon in the pokedex?

yes, you need them obtained, not just seen.

Though I'm not sure whether "Unova Pokedex" here means the new Dex with 300 Pokemon, or strictly all the Unova Pokemon.

de_darkrai

Arh,Impossible.

and BTW,it's those 300 poke.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
Well, since I wasn't answered a while ago, I'm just copying ansd pasting this question I had that I posted on the Storyline Discussion forum

"Umm, can anyone answer this question. Is Memory Link usable twice? The reason I'm asking is because I only have one copy of pokemon White and I'm planning to get both Black and White 2. And whoever says this might not belong in this thread, do note that Memory Link has an impact (however small) on storyline and characters and I don't think this would belong in the help thread since I'm not trying to use it (as I don't have any copy/rom of the game) and this is just an honest question. That aside, anybody else thinking of how Gamefreak is increasingly getting darker and darker in the story's mood since you're literally almost impaled by ice and if such actually happened and was animated you would most likely see a gory mess of the MC? And thinking about it, wouldn't it have been awesome if they actually made a "Good End/Bad End" situation that happened depending on your choices and if you failed your earlier save would have been loaded. That would be interesting to see in the games which are about 98.9% linear and canon when it comes to the storyline. "

I hope somebody can answer me with a positive answer.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

de_darkrai

I've completed all of 'em with using my DS's original cartridge.

But,quite impossible to catch all of em to get those Chasm. For me,it's easier to obtain legends instead of normal pokes.O_O

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
I've completed all of 'em with using my DS's original cartridge.

But,quite impossible to catch all of em to get those Chasm. For me,it's easier to obtain legends instead of normal pokes.O_O

Really? If I wanted I could catch normal pokemon en masse and still have an easier time than legends like mewtwo, the three birds, the three regis, the biosphere trio, the emotion trio, and the space trio. And as for trade only pokemon, that's really not a problem since I have Leafgreen, Firered, Emerald, XD:GoD, Pearl, Platinum, and White. I could get every single pokemon save for a couple legends and event legends. So getting the pokemon is not a problem, the problem however, rises in the time needed to hard reset the games that I can/want to do so (XD:GoD, Leafgreen, Emerald, and Platinum) and spending that time to beat the game. So unless you don't have a working Wii, 2 GBAs, 2DSes (of any kind), and each of those games, you won't have much of a hard time collecting pokemon for B/W2

de_darkrai

You are right. I don't have those. I got only BW,and Black2.

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
Man, can anyone please answer my question. It's been nagging a the back of my head and no one has ever given an answer at all. Has anyone even tried it though? Was there any explanation given somewhere? There HAS to be some kind of answer, but whenever I ask (even though this is the second time) it's just ignored.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Are all Hidden Hollows open during the playthrough, or post-game? I was looking at the page and saw high levels for early routes, but others have standard levels that match the route during they playthrough.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Are all Hidden Hollows open during the playthrough, or post-game? I was looking at the page and saw high levels for early routes, but others have standard levels that match the route during they playthrough.

The first hidden hollow you encounter is the mandatory one on Route 5. There are hidden hollows on most routes you go to afterward; you just have to find them. :)

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

If you meant Route 2, Route 3, and Pinwheel Forest, that's because they are post-game areas. Not just the Hidden Hollow, but the entire areas.

The first hidden hollow you encounter is the mandatory one on Route 5. There are hidden hollows on most routes you go to afterward; you just have to find them. :)

Well, I know we can access the Hidden Hollow in Lostlorn Forest before we go to Route 5, so the one in Route 5 isn't necessarily the first.
And if after the 1st Gym we obtain a Pokemon that knows Surf, we can visit the one in Sangi Ranch far before we even reach Virbank.

The "tutorial" still happens only on Route 5, though.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Man, can anyone please answer my question. It's been nagging a the back of my head and no one has ever given an answer at all. Has anyone even tried it though? Was there any explanation given somewhere? There HAS to be some kind of answer, but whenever I ask (even though this is the second time) it's just ignored.

I asked Serebii about this since I don't know the answer since I haven't tried it yet. I quote:
I think you can, but it doesn't reset the features you've already done

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
I asked Serebii about this since I don't know the answer since I haven't tried it yet. I quote:

Ah, okay then, thanks. Though how pray I ask the feature reset would be done when you were thinking about it. Were you expecting it to work like DLC on consoles? I'm curious as to what you meant should it turn out to be true. Though I'm surprised no one has even got an answer for that question. Though now that I think of it, I can't blame anyone since most people either get both games when they're released, or 1 of each set. I don't think there were that many people who got 1 game from this certain set then got both games from a following set. And since this is new to pokemon and people probably haven't even tried something like this yet then I guess it's something to check out. Well, if the creator of one of the most renowned pokemon information website doesn't know, then I'm pretty sure nobody's even tried it yet, or the only people to try it live in Japan and didn't think to put it up on the internet.

TooSoonDeino

Will some one move tutor dark pulse onto my hydrogeion? I have pokemon white and cant move tutor egg move. Please help:)

Pokemon white fc-004697810208

Last edited:

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Is there a way to get more shards? Hidden Hollows or something? Just any renewable way of getting shards other than the dream world (if you can get shards there, not sure)?

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Is there a way to get more shards? Hidden Hollows or something? Just any renewable way of getting shards other than the dream world (if you can get shards there, not sure)?

They can appear in the little dust clouds in caves. :)

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
They can appear in the little dust clouds in caves. :)

Thanks. That really sucks... A while back, needed a stone, only method of obtaining one was dustclouds. Took me 49 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.