• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Without anything too spoilerific, can someone tell me how early I can find a Gligar?

srullic

In that plasma base in the giant chasm, there's a password I need to give to go through. I've tried countless times, and I still can't get through. Does anybody know how to get that damned password?

latios reborn

Where in Black City is Banjirou hiding? Or do I have to do something to get him to show up?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Without anything too spoilerific, can someone tell me how early I can find a Gligar?

Route 11, which is just before the 7th Gym. There are two other areas, but one of them is post-game (Route 15), the other is just before the Victory Road (Route 23).

In that plasma base in the giant chasm, there's a password I need to give to go through. I've tried countless times, and I still can't get through. Does anybody know how to get that damned password?

try 2202, 7707, or 9909. If those are not the password, then go to the QWERTY keyboard mode, press the shift-like button, then type Reshiramu or Zekuromu or Kyuremu.

Where in Black City is Banjirou hiding? Or do I have to do something to get him to show up?

on the top of the Black Skyscraper. The battle facility that looks like a big blue tower.

If you lose on a floor on the battle tower, do you have to start all over? Or can you just go back there? Can you leave the battle tower once you've entered or do you have to finish first?

AbsolGoesEuweh

I've been looking for Blue shards to teach dark dragon pulse. I've been doing the Fes Mission "Find the Shining Stones!" by myself, but i can only get yellow and green. I play White 2.
Are there certain areas in the mission where i can get blue? Or is their another mission where i can get blue pre-E4?

Also, how do i raise the black and white levels of the tree?

PokeTimmy

Collector
I don't have the Japanese B2/W2 or anything, but I have a question in anticipation of the English release.

Regarding the Memory Link system in B2/W2 - how far along in B/W does one have to go in order to unlock ALL of the features in the Memory Link? Is simply beating the E4 enough? Or do you have to complete the Battle Subway, catch a certain number of pokemon, etc.?

RiseOfZekrom

I don't have the Japanese B2/W2 or anything, but I have a question in anticipation of the English release.

Regarding the Memory Link system in B2/W2 - how far along in B/W does one have to go in order to unlock ALL of the features in the Memory Link? Is simply beating the E4 enough? Or do you have to complete the Battle Subway, catch a certain number of pokemon, etc.?

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/memorylink.shtml

Has the requirements for everything

PokeTimmy

Collector

latios reborn

One more question about the Black city Battle tower, how do I get the guy in the way to move so I can start battling?

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
Hey! I'm looking for someone with access to the move tutors in B2/W2 to teach my Metang Stealth Rock - I can RNG pretty much anything in return, please PM me if you can help! Thanks!

confuser987

Are pokemon caught in Black/White 2 located in "Unova". So you can't differentiate where they came from unless you look at the levels?

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Are pokemon caught in Black/White 2 located in "Unova". So you can't differentiate where they came from unless you look at the levels?

Pokémon caught in places that exist in both BW and BW2 will be listed as that location. But Pokémon caught in a place that exists in BW2 but not BW will be listed as "Faraway place" in BW.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I've been looking for Blue shards to teach dark dragon pulse. I've been doing the Fes Mission "Find the Shining Stones!" by myself, but i can only get yellow and green. I play White 2.
Are there certain areas in the mission where i can get blue? Or is their another mission where i can get blue pre-E4?

Go to any tournament in PWT, and use the "Run" option to forfeit. This makes you lose the battle, but you'll get a random shard as consolation prize.

Alternatively, you can go look for shaking dust clouds in various caves. Just use a repel and run around until a dust cloud appears. What you get is also random, though.

Sokka

Hi!

I'm wondering, to use the Dream World on the Japanese games, do you have to be living in Japan? Or can you reside in other countries? :3

And, to recieve wi-fi events from the Japanese BW2 games, do you have to be living in Japan?

:3 thanks

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Hi!

I'm wondering, to use the Dream World on the Japanese games, do you have to be living in Japan? Or can you reside in other countries? :3

And, to recieve wi-fi events from the Japanese BW2 games, do you have to be living in Japan?

:3 thanks

The only restriction for using Wi-fi to access the Japanese Dream World and Japanese events is that you have to be using a Japanese game. So you can live in the United Kingdom and still have access to the Japanese Dream World and Japanese Wi-fi events, as long as you're using a Japanese copy of BW2. :)

philzone

Ready for trumpets
Here is a question. To get the reflective mirror, does landorus have to be in therian forme, or can it be in its normal form, but from the dream radar. I don't have bw2 yet, but managed obtain a dream radar landorus in bw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.