• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky3000

Question, in join avenue the store isn't selling items, how come?

NidokingJ

Addicted2Pokemon
Hello my fellow pokemon trainers. I have a question, when are you able to trade from Black to > Black 2?

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Hello my fellow pokemon trainers. I have a question, when are you able to trade from Black to > Black 2?

You can do so as soon as you get your C-Gear (in both games), I believe. :)

lire711

Bill's PC
-Join Avenue Fans-

Is it possible to replace the Join Avenue fans who set up shop in my Join Avenue? I don't like one of them taking up the space there 'cause I want a different sprite managing the shop.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Where i can find Sewaddle?

After or Before the 1st Gym?

Before. It's on the route just outside the Sangi Ranch, which is accessible before the 1st Gym.

Is it possible to replace the Join Avenue fans who set up shop in my Join Avenue? I don't like one of them taking up the space there 'cause I want a different sprite managing the shop.

you can, when a new NPC comes up and want to open a new shop, you have to pick a shop to be replaced. Of course, this is only if there is no empty spot for a new shop.

srullic

Where can I pre-order a european White 2, that allows shipping to other continents?

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
If you traded a Keldeo from BW knowing Secret Sword from the Moor of Icirrus event to BW2, would it changed to it's Resolute Forme or stay in it's Usual form until you did the Oath Woods event?

It'll most likely immediately change into resolution form once it's traded into BW2. It's not like it's not going to change just because it learned the move some other way. But then again I could be mistaken, but odds are it will change.

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
Is it possible to change/replace Join Avenue shops after chosen? Or are they permanent?

Was already answered. Yes if the shop is currently opened, no if the shop has never been opened and only changeable after it is.

philzone

Ready for trumpets
Does landorus have to be therian forme for the reflective mirror, because a got one on white and it was not therian forme. So can I use it?
EDIT. Sorry second question. Do you have to see genesect ,melloetta and keldeo to get the license for the nature sanctury

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
EDIT. Sorry second question. Do you have to see genesect ,melloetta and keldeo to get the license for the nature sanctury

No, event legendaries are not included.

Anyway, my own question : the DW Eevee you get in Castelia City, is it set to be always male?

lire711

Bill's PC
Who do I speak to in Join avenue to get rid of or change shops? Or will there be a prompt when I reach maximum shop amount limits?

Vandslaux

I just got a Dream Radar Thundurus off the GTS. Will it get the Altering Mirror if I visit the Abundant Shrine?

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
Does landorus have to be therian forme for the reflective mirror, because a got one on white and it was not therian forme. So can I use it?

Yes, it has to be one obtained from the dream radar and be in therian form.

Who do I speak to in Join avenue to get rid of or change shops? Or will there be a prompt when I reach maximum shop amount limits?

They are replaced if you let someone who wants to open the same type of shop as one you already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.