• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I just got a Dream Radar Thundurus off the GTS. Will it get the Altering Mirror if I visit the Abundant Shrine?

I think it has to be Landorus, and even if Thundurus can be used, it must be in Therian Forme anyway, which is impossible without the Mirror OR the Dream Radar game.

So the answer is no.

Icing Sugar

Can you SR the lvl 35 volcarona for different natures and gender? I've only got bold males with identical IVs .-.

Last edited:

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Can you SR the lvl 35 volcarona for different natures and gender? I've only got bold males with identical IVs .-.

I believe you can, just as with any other stationary Pokémon.

Were the stats of those Volcarona identical?

Icing Sugar

Yep, that's what I said.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Can you see all the pokemon in the regional dex in the game so you can got to the Nature sanctuary or do you have to trade for some pokemon to see in the dex?

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Yep, that's what I said.

No, you said they have the same IV's, not stats. They're very different things.

Can you see all the pokemon in the regional dex in the game so you can got to the Nature sanctuary or do you have to trade for some pokemon to see in the dex?

I don't believe so. I think you have to trade to see the evolutionary line of the third starter that neither you nor your rival picked. ):

Icing Sugar

I don't want to know if IV's and stats are different things, I just want to know if someone else could get different natured and gendered Volcaronas from sr.

Last edited:

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I don't want to know if IV's and stats are different things, I just want to know if someone else could get different natured and gendered Volcaronas from sr.

In which case, yes, I believe you can. No reason why you wouldn't be able to. o_o

Darkrai1117

Fear the night...
Hi, question about the Reflecting/Altering Mirror: I obtained a Therian Form Landorus off a friend who has the Dream Radar. However, when I take it to the Altering Shrine in Black 2, the event for the old man to give you the Mirror does not occur. Does anyone know why this is? Does it need to have my OT? Or do I need to complete some other event in order to get it?

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
Does challenge mode actually increase opponent AI, specifically in the world tournament?

In the regular game, Challenge Mode increases AI, levels, and the number of Pokémon on an opponent's team. Only the AI boost could possibly be applied to the PWT. However, the AI in the PWT is already remarkably smart, so I have a feeling the boost either isn't noticeable or doesn't apply there at all. It's like the Subway; it cheats no matter what ;).

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I have a few questions.

Why is it more recommended to use the Unova Link to transfer BW data to B2/W2 than to tuck in a Pokemon from the BW game and from the B2/W2 game?

Also, for the Dream Radar, if I just insert the Gen IV games into the 3ds, but never played them on the said system, would they get reconfigured for the 3DS? I want to be able to get the boxart legendaries for Dream Radar, but I don't really want my games to get reconfigured if it is possible to avoid.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Is it possible to be able to reuse TM's like in Black and White?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Sweet. Thanks for the help :).

edonub

I can't seem to be able to obtain the Eevee from Fennel's assistant.

Method:
In Pokémon Gym street of Castelia City, on the third floor on the building to the left, you will find Fennel is there doing here Dream World Research. Speak to one of her assistants and you will be given a Level 10 Eevee, and guess what, it has its Hidden Ability

Keep talking to her and the two assistants over and over without results, is there something I should do before talking to them?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I can't seem to be able to obtain the Eevee from Fennel's assistant.

Keep talking to her and the two assistants over and over without results, is there something I should do before talking to them?

According to Bulbapedia, she will only give you the Eevee after entering the Hall of Fame.
In other words, beat the game first.

edonub

And I thought I could have a DW Eevee with decent nature/ivs at the beginning of the game... Well thankfully they're in the hidden grottos, but it's gonna be a pain to find one D:

Status
Not open for further replies.