• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I thought the Battle Subway had been replaced by the World Tournament.

Nope, it's still there, pretty much unchanged from Black and White.

Does BW2 use the full 4.88inch screen on the 3DS XL or does it display in letterbox mode?

abdulmuhsee

Nope, it's still there, pretty much unchanged from Black and White.

That's actually a good thing. Battle Subway is still pretty unimpressive when compared with a Battle Frontier, but it'll be nice to still have the variety of trainers if one wanted a change from the World Tournament.

I'm still curious to know if people can have 6 vs 6 flat battles in BW2, or if they're still limited to 3 vs 3.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I see that Pokemon Black and White 2 have new features. I have few questions that I like to ask of you. How can I use the Memory Link? What will happen to the pokemon,badges,and stuff that I have in Pokemon Black 1 after I use the Memory Link?

Dragoniteftw

SWAGONITE
Hi I was wondering,

I have 3 Synchronise Natu with useful natures (timd, adamant, jolly) I was wondering when in the game I would be able to transfer them to BW2 from BW. Trading is available after the first badge, but these 3 are not in the updated UNOVA DEX will this make a difference?

thanks x

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I see that Pokemon Black and White 2 have new features. I have few questions that I like to ask of you. How can I use the Memory Link? I'm still kind of new that this. What will happen to the pokemon,badges,and stuff that I have in Pokemon Black 1 after I use the Memory Link?

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Hi I was wondering,

I have 3 Synchronise Natu with useful natures (timd, adamant, jolly) I was wondering when in the game I would be able to transfer them to BW2 from BW. Trading is available after the first badge, but these 3 are not in the updated UNOVA DEX will this make a difference?

thanks x

The ability to trade is available after getting the first badge, yes. There are no restrictions as to what you can trade, so you can trade your Natu over (or a Mewtwo, a Charmander, and a Magikarp), if you like. :)

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
I see that Pokemon Black and White 2 have new features. I have few questions that I like to ask of you. How can I use the Memory Link? I'm still kind of new that this. What will happen to the pokemon,badges,and stuff that I have in Pokemon Black 1 after I use the Memory Link?

On B2W2, on the startup menu, choose Unova Link (イッシュリンク). Then choose Memory Link (メモリリンク) and follow along. Then, in the other DS (I hear you can also use the PGL for this instead, but I haven't tried) with BW, go to Download Play and follow along. It will transfer the data (I might've missed something, but this is basically it).

Your original BW will be completely unchanged; nothing added or removed.

Barrabás

Are there good EV training grounds for Attack, Defense and Speed? The others have remained rather unchanged, but these seem harder to find.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
In as much a spoiler free answer as possible, I'm wondering how many badges are required to trade between B2W2 and BW. Just a badge number, nothing else.

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
In as much a spoiler free answer as possible, I'm wondering how many badges are required to trade between B2W2 and BW. Just a badge number, nothing else.

Uno, Ich, One, etc.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Are there good EV training grounds for Attack, Defense and Speed? The others have remained rather unchanged, but these seem harder to find.

Allow me to quote this from someone:
HP spots
Surfing in Icirrus City - Stunfisk (2) everywhere! Seismitoad (3) can also appear in bubbling spots.

ATTACK spots
Dragonspiral Tower 1F - Mienshao (2), Druddigon (2), Golurk (2).
Victory Road 1F/3F - Banette (2), Golurk (2)
N's Castle - Druddigon (2), Zweilous (2), Excadrill (2) in dust clouds. Avoid Onix (dust clouds).

DEFENSE spots
Chargestone Cave - Nosepass (1), Klink (1), Ferroseed (1). Avoid the rest (note: Boldore gives 1 Def and 1 Atk EV).

SPECIAL ATTACK spots
Celestial Tower - Litwick (1), Elgyem (1). Stick to the first floor to avoid Golbats.

SPECIAL DEFENSE spots
Surfing on Route 17 - Frillish (1), Jellicent (2) in bubbling spots.
Or possibly Route 14 - Golduck (2), Swablu (1), Altaria (2). But a mix of a few other Pokemon to avoid.

SPEED spots
Surfing in most places (e.g. Route 1, Wellspring Cave) yields all Basculin (2). Feebas (1) is in bubbling spots but avoid Milotic (2 Sp.Def EVs).

Source: http://pokemondb.net/pokebase/86586/where-are-the-places-to-ev-train-in-pokemon-black-and-white-2

Fusionix

There's again a random matchup in this game, yes? But what are the rules for it in the game? Like what pokemon can't be used etc.?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Does anyone know if which areas you're able to go to in the Dream World when you start off in BW2. I saw on the Main Site & I thought it said you can only go to the Pleasant Forest so I wanted to double check

Allow me to quote this from someone:

HP spots
Surfing in Icirrus City - Stunfisk (2) everywhere! Seismitoad (3) can also appear in bubbling spots.

ATTACK spots
Dragonspiral Tower 1F - Mienshao (2), Druddigon (2), Golurk (2).
Victory Road 1F/3F - Banette (2), Golurk (2)
N's Castle - Druddigon (2), Zweilous (2), Excadrill (2) in dust clouds. Avoid Onix (dust clouds).

DEFENSE spots
Chargestone Cave - Nosepass (1), Klink (1), Ferroseed (1). Avoid the rest (note: Boldore gives 1 Def and 1 Atk EV).

SPECIAL ATTACK spots
Celestial Tower - Litwick (1), Elgyem (1). Stick to the first floor to avoid Golbats.

SPECIAL DEFENSE spots
Surfing on Route 17 - Frillish (1), Jellicent (2) in bubbling spots.
Or possibly Route 14 - Golduck (2), Swablu (1), Altaria (2). But a mix of a few other Pokemon to avoid.

SPEED spots
Surfing in most places (e.g. Route 1, Wellspring Cave) yields all Basculin (2). Feebas (1) is in bubbling spots but avoid Milotic (2 Sp.Def EVs).
Source: http://pokemondb.net/pokebase/86586/where-are-the-places-to-ev-train-in-pokemon-black-and-white-2

You forgot to mention that battling an Audino is an HP gold mine, especially when holding an EXP share or a lucky egg

Last edited:

Icing Sugar

Last edited:

gamer_legend

Okay folks I have 2 Games Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. I've attained the challange key on Black 2 and I'm about to choose my starter on White 2. I was just wondering if I could send the challange key over to White 2 before I choose my starter? and if so could someone give me step by step instructions on how to do it (I've not used the Link feature yet).

T-Parcel

The Swedish Emperor
I am living temporarily in Singapore, which is why I want to purchase the European version of White 2, as I normally reside there. Where can I buy it online? I see that British Amazon does not ship the game here.

gamer_legend

I am living temporarily in Singapore, which is why I want to purchase the European version of White 2, as I normally reside there. Where can I buy it online? I see that British Amazon does not ship the game here.

Well there are a couple of Ebay stores that sell on pre-order like this one which ships worldwide.

It's a pre-order of the original game and not the import it's a little more expensive but on the other hand postage is free so you'll probably have some luck there.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-B...o_Games_JS&hash=item20cb2346c1#ht_1595wt_1038

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Question: What level is Regirock, Registeel and Regice found at?
I ask this cause on the legendary pokemon page they were at 65 but in pokearth they were at 68?!
Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.