• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
For Memory Link, If I wanna see all the stuff do I have to sync the games each time or just once?

It is all dependant on your progress in the first game. For ex. if you want to see the achievement items in the previous MC's house, you'd need to have the national and regional dex of the game complete and you'd have to have the 49 win streak in the Battle Subway for singles, doubles and multi trains. Same goes for the mentions. Depends on what you get and do and story completion. But it is possible to get whatever you're missing by doing the stuff in the first game then syncing again. However, you may miss some of the mentions if you do it the latter way, so it's best to everything all before you link and progress the story.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
Can the Reveal Glass work on non-Dream Radar versions of the Kami Trio? For example, is it possible for my Landorus from my original white version to change into Therian Forme?

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
Can the Reveal Glass work on non-Dream Radar versions of the Kami Trio? For example, is it possible for my Landorus from my original white version to change into Therian Forme?

I believe that's how it works, but I'm not too certain since I'm saving my legends for White 2 (doing a playthrough of Black 2 right now.)

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
how do you see Meloetta to complete the unova pokedex?

Meloetta is not needed since it is considered as an Event Pokemon, but if you want to have it in your Dex, you have to either trade with someone who has it, or wait until there's an international event for it (currently all legit Meloetta are Japanese)

squarp

Meloetta is not needed since it is considered as an Event Pokemon, but if you want to have it in your Dex, you have to either trade with someone who has it, or wait until there's an international event for it (currently all legit Meloetta are Japanese)

ok thank you

Hi everyone, i just bought White 2 and i had a question im hoping someone can answer. I downloaded Genesect and have him now, however i plan to start a new game sicne i want to change my name and my rivals name before i get too far ahead. Im concerned about wether or not i can re-download him after i start the new game or is it just a one shot deal? thank you in advance.

R_N

Hi everyone, i just bought White 2 and i had a question im hoping someone can answer. I downloaded Genesect and have him now, however i plan to start a new game sicne i want to change my name and my rivals name before i get too far ahead. Im concerned about wether or not i can re-download him after i start the new game or is it just a one shot deal? thank you in advance.

It's per save file not per game cartridge.
Start over as much as you like, so long as the event is still going you can still download him.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Do you guys not what setting i should set my item bag on so evey new item comes at the top? lol Everytime i get a new item i would have to scroll all the way down

Status
Not open for further replies.