• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
I really do not understand how to unlock Regirock????!!!! Can someone explaine to me step-by-step on how to do this?! I just don't get it?! And what eyeball are they talking about?! Thanks! :)

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
I really do not understand how to unlock Regirock????!!!! Can someone explaine to me step-by-step on how to do this?! I just don't get it?! And what eyeball are they talking about?! Thanks! :)

If you look at Serebii's Legendary Page it tells you exactly what to do. I'll put it here so that you don't have to go searching:
The puzzle requires you to move 6 steps down from the centerpiece and then move 9 steps right. Then select down to hit a hidden switch. This changes the ruins so Regirock becomes available.

Does anyone know if the Exploring Pass Power works on surfing spots as well? It says rustling grass and dust spots in its description but it would make since for surfing spots to be apart of that right? I don't want to waist my pass orbs if it doesn't work, I just really want a Lapras.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
If you're in the giant room in the Underground Ruins with the psychic trainer, that has the huge doors that go into the chamber where Regirock is, you will see a large circle with a smaller circle inside of it and two triangles on either side of it on the ground. That is what is considered the center piece.

If you aren't sure that you are in the right place just look at a Youtube Video and see if it matches where you are.

No Comprendo

How many mulches does it take to find an Eevee? I've got 5 Damp Mulch, 6 Growth Mulch, 6 Gooey Mulch, 5 Stable Mulch = 22 overall. And of course, no Eevee.

I just want to add this up among people here to gauge exactly how rare Eevee is. If we compile data, we may be able to make a case for not even attempting to Eevee hunt.

Last edited:

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I'm resetting for Genesect (I didn't realise the IV guy doesn't turn up until a certain point) and want to know if these IVs are good enough? I was hoping for a +Spe nature, but these look pretty impressive:

Genesect (Rash)
HP: 25 - 26
Att: 23
Def: 22
SpA: 27
SpD: 18, 20
Speed: 17

Last edited:
I didn't know where to put this, so I decided here. For anyone who has successfully found a Shiny using the Musuda Method, how many times did it take before success. I want to know other people's experiences before I try it myself.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
If I'm training for speed EV's, do I HAVE to do basculin on route 3? Or can I fight any basculin? PLEASE PM me the answer, I have to leave now, and I won't be on for a few hours.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I asked this a while ago but I got no response, I was wondering if someone could please answer this before I register my Pal Pad in the game?

I looked at the Game Sync info online & I know that each account can have a game sync ID for Black White, Black 2, & White 2, but do have to register your Game Sync on the same DS? The reason I was asking was because I was planning on using my 3DS for my Game Sync in Black 2 but I don't really want to make a whole new account

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I asked this a while ago but I got no response, I was wondering if someone could please answer this before I register my Pal Pad in the game?

I looked at the Game Sync info online & I know that each account can have a game sync ID for Black White, Black 2, & White 2, but do have to register your Game Sync on the same DS? The reason I was asking was because I was planning on using my 3DS for my Game Sync in Black 2 but I don't really want to make a whole new account

I have White registered with my DSi and White 2 registered with my 3DS to the same account, and there seems to be no problems.

I didn't know where to put this, so I decided here. For anyone who has successfully found a Shiny using the Musuda Method, how many times did it take before success. I want to know other people's experiences before I try it myself.

The average is going to be 1366 tries, that's how mathematics works. Despite this, it could take any number of eggs. You might find one instantly, you may never find one.

You have a 1 in 50 chance of finding a shiny in 28 eggs
You have a 1 in 10 chance of finding a shiny in 144 eggs.
You have a 1 in 5 chance of finding a shiny in 305 eggs.
You have a 1 in 3 chance of finding a shiny in 554 eggs.
You have a 50% chance of finding a shiny in 947 eggs.
You have an 80% chance of finding a shiny in 2198 eggs.

If you have a shining charm, then the average falls to 1024, and the numbers I just gave fall to 21, 108, 229, 416, 710 and 1648 respectively.

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Re-asking
I was wandering is there anywhere here or on the net where people can meet up in real life? I ask cause I am trying to get Challenge Mode on my White 2 game so I can start a Nuzlocke Challenge on it. Trust me if it weren't for Game Freak's insistence to make it local wireless I would not ask this otherwise. The only groups I am aware of is Street Pass City Name and I have not gotten a response from anyone in my area's group.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I was wondering what an AWESOME moveset would be for WHite Kyurem, but make I want it to keep Ice Burn and Fusion Flare... I have a thing for signature moves. :/
So could someone give me a good last two moves for it? I was thinking Earth power for the fire types. Could SOmeone help. Oh and here are her stats. Tell me if she's pretty good. (I think White Kyurem a girl) And yes, she's legit. Caught the Reshiram and Kyurem IN GAME. Give me an opinion on her and a good two moves for her moveset

IMO, go with Fusion Flare, Ice Burn, Dragon Pulse, and Earth Power.

With W-Kyu's SAtk, Draco Meteor is overkill (not to mention the harsh SAtk drop and the accuracy), Dragon Pulse is enough.
Also, Fire + Dragon + Ground pretty much covers everything in the current National Pokedex for at least neutral damage.

How many mulches does it take to find an Eevee? I've got 5 Damp Mulch, 6 Growth Mulch, 6 Gooey Mulch, 5 Stable Mulch = 22 overall. And of course, no Eevee.

I just want to add this up among people here to gauge exactly how rare Eevee is. If we compile data, we may be able to make a case for not even attempting to Eevee hunt.

People in the Hidden Grotto thread aren't even sure whether it is possible to see Eevee in a Hidden Grotto.

And the amount of Mulch found definitely does NOT affect anything in any way.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
Is the Aerial Ace TM still available on Mistralton's AirStrip? And the Bulk Up one in Opelucid City, neither salesman in the pokecenter gives it to me...? (I got both these indications from serebii.net.)

donuts

Grass Master
So I just beat Burgh and caught an Eevee in Castelia Park. I want a Jolteon as soon as possible. What is the quickest way to get a Thunderstone?

donuts

Grass Master
Nimbasa City with the use of a Dousing Machine.
Thanks. Additionally, what do you guys think of the in-game team I have planned?
Samurott
Excadrill
Scrafty
Crobat
Jolteon
Haxorus

I'm actually quite pleased with myself for creating this one.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I can't find TM 1- Hone Claws could someone give me a picture or video of its location?
I looked at the B/W 2 TM guide here but I couldn't find it.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I can't find TM 1- Hone Claws could someone give me a picture or video of its location?
I looked at the B/W 2 TM guide here but I couldn't find it.

From the pokemon center before entering victory road, go right and to the north a bit until you see some trees. You should see a path near them, and if you follow it, you'll see the lone TM sitting at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.