• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
So where do I talk to the person to have their name on the computer?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So where do I talk to the person to have their name on the computer?

If you mean Amanita, she is in Castelia City, in the same building as the Medal Rally Company Building. The medal rally people are on one floor, and Amanita is on the floor above.

Phoenix6000

An Alternate Reality
Can anyone confirm if Tamato Berries are available for purchase on Route 5? I've collected multiple of the others, and have SR'd a good 20 times or more on a few days, with no luck.

No. 1 Machop Fan

In the Dream World, I have over 3,000 Dream Points on my Black 2 game, but I STILL can't access Rugged Mountain! I've been trying for almost 2 hours, and still all I get are Sparkling Sea and Icy Cave. Riolu is tucked in, but the Fighting-type is STILL not helping!

Besides getting 3,000 Dream Points, what else do I have to do to unlock Rugged Mountain? It's obvious I have to do more to unlock it.

Rakurai

You're either unlucky or you don't have enough gym badges, because I went there three times today with a Deino, and have the appropriate number of points.

No. 1 Machop Fan

You're either unlucky or you don't have enough gym badges, because I went there three times today with a Deino, and have the appropriate number of points.

How many gym badges do I need to unlock Rugged Mountain?

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
If you accidentally defeat one of N's Pokemon in the wild, will you encounter it again if you go back to the area later, or is it gone forever?

Drakketsu

Mediocre trainer
Where can I get a magmarizer? Btw I play white 2.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
You don't find one in White 2, only in Black 2, you get the Electrizer in White 2.

But if I recall correctly, its in the Plazma Frigate.

Drakketsu

Mediocre trainer
You don't find one in White 2, only in Black 2, you get the Electrizer in White 2.

But if I recall correctly, its in the Plazma Frigate.

Owkay.. can i find one at the join avenue?

Rakurai

You can.

But not reliably, since it's randomly obtained from the Antique Shop's boxes.

Drakketsu

Mediocre trainer
will leveling up antique shop increase percent chance of meeting it?

Ausgirl

I'm currently stuck in Driftveil city. I've defeated the Gym Leader and Nate, Cheren and the others at the Championships. But whenever I try to leave the city it's blocked!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm currently stuck in Driftveil city. I've defeated the Gym Leader and Nate, Cheren and the others at the Championships. But whenever I try to leave the city it's blocked!

You need to beat Team Plasma. They are at the docks at the tournament area

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
i see on serebii that the 1st of the international PWT's is live today. how do i get them on my game?

Blazios

i see on serebii that the 1st of the international PWT's is live today. how do i get them on my game?

You have to go to the PWT and talk to the green machine to the left of where you enter the tournaments. It'll give you the option to download tournaments.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
So, I'm at that Hoenn-ey room in Clay Road during the day. What do I do?

Has it been confirmed whether you can get both the shiny Dratini and shiny Gible on one game by switching to White Forest/Black City using Unova Link? And if not (or as well), is it possible to switch the city/forest before beating Banjirou, and therefore receive the opposite dragon to your game (Dratini in B2, Gible in W2)? Does he even show up in the one that you didn't start with?

You can only get the dragon from your game, since you can't switch Keys until you've beaten the Tower or Treehollow.

Status
Not open for further replies.