• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GildedScizor

The drinking bird
I suggest you hunt it at night and stock up on Dusk Balls.

Lol, I did and they made virtually no difference. I'm actually having more luck with Great Balls than any other. The battle went on for so long that it started using Struggle and even then Timer Balls weren't making it shake once =/

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Lol, I did and they made virtually no difference. I'm actually having more luck with Great Balls than any other. The battle went on for so long that it started using Struggle and even then Timer Balls weren't making it shake once =/
Just use your Master Ball. Since there aren't any roaming legendaries in this game, you probably won't need it for anything else.

GildedScizor

The drinking bird
Lol never mind, just caught one with an ultra ball. I was tempted to use the Master Ball but I gave it one more shot and it worked =)

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I didn't battle or catch the level 35 volcarona in black 2 and just went on to defeat the elite 4. I've gone to the relic castle and am battling the level 35 volcarona. If I defeat it and return later, will it boost up to the level 65 volcarona?

GildedScizor

The drinking bird
I didn't battle or catch the level 35 volcarona in black 2 and just went on to defeat the elite 4. I've gone to the relic castle and am battling the level 35 volcarona. If I defeat it and return later, will it boost up to the level 65 volcarona?

Yep. Defeat it, then the Elite Four and then come back and it should be at Lv 65. That's what I did anyway.

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
Am I the only one who finds that all my Pokemon are underleveled? I have just finished the Nimbasa Gym, and my Pokemon are levels 22-30. Is there any way I can level them up fast?

masterhorror

close to a trainer
at e cerain point u get a lucky egg and exp. share use those and there are some trainer (breeders) with some nice pokemon repeatable, I had someone of my pokemon at lv 50 (1 was lv 50) at the 7th gym with that method and all pokemon lv 60 before even entering the elite 4

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
The Lucky Egg will only be available when you've reached around the 6th gym though. If your Pokémon are UL you may want to return battling those meddling breeders which challenge you every time they see you. Trainer battles give more exp and money to boot.

I find EV-training more effective than level-training though. Pump up a physical attack-mon with Attack EVs and give them Return and you'll one to two hit KO most Pokémon barring resistance.

GildedScizor

The drinking bird
I'm altering the DS clock and date to try and change the seasons, but it's not working even when I wait a day or so afterwards, but it's constantly stuck on autumn. Please help?

NidokingJ

Addicted2Pokemon
I just beat drayden then the city was frozen then i beat a few rockets here and there but have no idea where to go from here can someone help

ApolloFire92

can i get help on completing the unova pokedex? i need to find a trainer that has oshawott, and battle him so i can get the page in my pokedex. is there any other way to get the national pokedex, because i really want my shiny haxorus?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
can i get help on completing the unova pokedex? i need to find a trainer that has oshawott, and battle him so i can get the page in my pokedex. is there any other way to get the national pokedex, because i really want my shiny haxorus?

No in-game Trainer uses an Oshawott. You could try GTSing for a Dewott and breeding that, but your best bet would be to try Serebii's Trade Forums.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
The eastern-most house on Route 7.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
What is Azelfs and Resisteels catch rates?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I just beat drayden then the city was frozen then i beat a few rockets here and there but have no idea where to go from here can someone help

Once you've beaten all of them, go to the Pokemon Gym.

What is Azelfs and Resisteels catch rates?

3, same as every other legendary not called Dialga, Palkia, Shaymin, Reshiram, or Zekrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.