• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionKT

*cough*
So if I've already played through my W2 and then do memory link, can I still activate the flashbacks, or will they just not activate?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
does the system DSI work for DS games?

Actually, BW2 are DSi Enchanced, meaning BW2 can access the Camreas, and you can access WPA Networks.

So if I've already played through my W2 and then do memory link, can I still activate the flashbacks, or will they just not activate?

All of the Flashbacks I've see are available anytime you've "completed" the story in the Area. For Example, Skyla/Elisa scene is only available after you done the Plane trip. So I think yes. I did Memory link on Day 1.

Today I was trying to get black trainer card.I had done everything but getting the entree to lv 30 when I did level up to 30 (only the black level but still it says that the overall is 30) my trainer card didn't change.Does the white level have to be 30 as well because the site says white or black ?

Dangertrout

Today I was trying to get black trainer card.I had done everything but getting the entree to lv 30 when I did level up to 30 (only the black level but still it says that the overall is 30) my trainer card didn't change.Does the white level have to be 30 as well because the site says white or black ?

The guide I bought with the game says black AND white level to 30.

HawkEagleWolf

I'm trying to see all 300 Pokemon in the UnovaDex in order to get that Shiny Haxorus. Can I find a place to register Meloetta and Keledo in the pokedex like the game does for Reshiram and Zekrom at some point, or do I need to obtain them from trade?

Dangertrout

I'm trying to see all 300 Pokemon in the UnovaDex in order to get that Shiny Haxorus. Can I find a place to register Meloetta and Keledo in the pokedex like the game does for Reshiram and Zekrom at some point, or do I need to obtain them from trade?

the event pokemon (like Meloetta and Keledo) are not required for the dex to be completed =)

masaru3

Hey there! I just went to the global link and it doesn't let me log in because it's on maintenance... Except this maintenance is a bit different from what I usually see. Usually it doesn't let us in global link at all, but now it does, just doesn't show much and doesn't let me log in. Can someone go check if it's really down for maintenance or if it's just my computer or something? /n00bIknowSorrybutpleasereply!

Is there a set amount of hours before the game resets daily after you change the DS Clock? It has been well over 24 hours (I changed it sometime in the middle of the night on November 4th) since I adjusted my DS Clock for Daylight Savings, but Join Avenue is still sold out and Game Sync tells me to let it recharge for 24 hours.

Dangertrout

Is there a set amount of hours before the game resets daily after you change the DS Clock? It has been well over 24 hours (I changed it sometime in the middle of the night on November 4th) since I adjusted my DS Clock for Daylight Savings, but Join Avenue is still sold out and Game Sync tells me to let it recharge for 24 hours.

I believe I saw it say somewhere that 2 midnights had to pass before things went back to normal. not sure if trying to use gamesync restarts the timer though, so you might want to just leave it alone for 2 days and then try again

edit - ah, I found where I read that. It was a serebii tweet.

Last edited:

masaru3

You have to wait 24 hours every time you change the time and date or play your game in a different DS. Don't worry, after 24 hours go by everything should go back to normal :) I had to change my time too a few days ago and I also got everything sold out from the avenue, but it's all back. Don't worry, just wait.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Do the Subway and World Tournament BP combine?

You have to wait 24 hours every time you change the time and date or play your game in a different DS. Don't worry, after 24 hours go by everything should go back to normal :) I had to change my time too a few days ago and I also got everything sold out from the avenue, but it's all back. Don't worry, just wait.

If you read what I said, it has been over 24 hours and nothing is back yet. I'm just going to try waiting until it's 12am tonight to see if everything is back.

sheppsea

Hi There,

I am trying to breed a Deino; the parents are a male Horsea (holding power anklet to pass down 31 IV in speed) and a female Deino (holding Everstone to pass down Hasty nature). The Horsea also has 31 IVs in Special Attack and the Deino has 31 in HP, which I am hoping will be the IVs the parents will pass down. I produced the egg and saved in front of the daycare man, but whenever I hatch the egg I seem to received the same Deino with relatively superior potential (according to the guy in Gear Station) and 31 IVs in speed; but the SpA and HP IVs never seem to pass down - does this seems right? I know getting both to pass down may be difficult, but in all those eggs I would have though at least one would have passed down by now. I just seem to hatch exactly the same Pokemon each time - I wasn't paying attention to genders before, but I'm pretty sure that the I have had a lot of males as well, the last few definitely have been!

Am i doing something wrong or has it just been bad luck?

Apologies if this is the wrong thread - I did try searching breeding but all the reponses seemed to appear in the relevant game's thread

Thanks a lot!

silicon

Swordsman
Hi There,

I am trying to breed a Deino; the parents are a male Horsea (holding power anklet to pass down 31 IV in speed) and a female Deino (holding Everstone to pass down Hasty nature). The Horsea also has 31 IVs in Special Attack and the Deino has 31 in HP, which I am hoping will be the IVs the parents will pass down. I produced the egg and saved in front of the daycare man, but whenever I hatch the egg I seem to received the same Deino with relatively superior potential (according to the guy in Gear Station) and 31 IVs in speed; but the SpA and HP IVs never seem to pass down - does this seems right? I know getting both to pass down may be difficult, but in all those eggs I would have though at least one would have passed down by now. I just seem to hatch exactly the same Pokemon each time - I wasn't paying attention to genders before, but I'm pretty sure that the I have had a lot of males as well, the last few definitely have been!

Am i doing something wrong or has it just been bad luck?

Apologies if this is the wrong thread - I did try searching breeding but all the reponses seemed to appear in the relevant game's thread

Thanks a lot!

Breeding is messed up in B2 and W2, something about the seed not being properly replaced when loading the game - I'm not completely solid on all the details, but it in effect always gives you the same pokemon when starting from a save. If you are soft resetting on B2 or W2, you're encountering this. You would need to get extra eggs past the first or do the breeding on BW.

Bathrezz

About breeding too. Is it possible to sort reset eggs so to change their natures? Like I wanna get 4 eggs, walk them to they are about to hatch, save, hatch them, then restart game if I don't get the wanted nature.

Does it work?

Dangertrout

About breeding too. Is it possible to sort reset eggs so to change their natures? Like I wanna get 4 eggs, walk them to they are about to hatch, save, hatch them, then restart game if I don't get the wanted nature.

Does it work?

no, the nature is set when you pick up the egg

Status
Not open for further replies.