• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, the breeders reset every time you re-enter the zone. It's a shame their level doesn't scale with yours tho :(

That is intended.

Thank you both. So the best I can do is know which ones give you especific EV's to EV Train my Pokémon easily, or just battle them infinitely because of Exp.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Does anyone know if its possible to synchronize catch Latios? Ive been trying and it isn't working.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
I got it; just making sure. I just caught Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf and i was wondering is they're catch rate 3 in this game as well? I didin't even weaken them, and only threw one pokeball and it shook 3 times for all of them...

Raro

Probably should've researched this before hand...

Bought White 2 online an hour ago. Looking forward to it as my last game was Pearl. In Pearl I was unable to use GTS due to having a WPA2 connection, would I be able to connect to WPA2 networks using White 2 on a 3DS?

Thanks

BCVM22

Yes. Hardware from the DSi onward are capable of using connections more advanced than WEP, as are late-generation DS software if they're optimized for it, which all Generation V games are.

Um can someone help me get a male shinx!? Its well my fav pkmn! But thay dont have shinx in the normal dex so can some one help me also if possible also a swablu! In total thats like my want team so if possible shinx,swablu.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
also if possible also a swablu! In total thats like my want team so if possible shinx,swablu.

....Swablu is in the game. It's on Route 14. Altaria is also on the same Route, but with a much lower encounter rate.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I got it; just making sure. I just caught Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf and i was wondering is they're catch rate 3 in this game as well? I didin't even weaken them, and only threw one pokeball and it shook 3 times for all of them...

Yep, they've all got a catch rate of 3, still. Just consider yourself really lucky, I guess. :p

Bluemiracle

Biologist
where exactly is Razor Claw in Giant Chasm? I can't find it anywhere

YNCRN

Egg 125!
Hey all,

Quick question - I'd love to get the Round Charm, which requires that you catch all Pokemon in the Unova region, but I can't seem to narrow down which Pokemon in Black 2 compose the Unova region.

Is there a way to determine the specific Pokemon in the Unova region of Black 2, or should I use the guide on the following page?

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unovadex.shtml

Are these the Pokemon I need to catch to complete the Black 2 Unova Pokedex for the Round Charm? Also, does Victini count as a Pokemon that needs to be caught, even though he/she is #000?

Thanks in advance!

MattzOr

Breeder
Hello all.

When using a foreign Ditto for a breeding pokemon, does it need to have a registered location (some trainers have none, and some have Japan, Korea etc)?

I currently have a Ditto which is obviously from an Asian origin because of its nickname, however the person I traded it from had "None" as his location. Will the Ditto still give the boosted chance of a shiny pokemon?

Last edited:

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
where exactly is Razor Claw in Giant Chasm? I can't find it anywhere

I found mine in the forest part. Ya know where Rood talks to the new team plasma about stuff? theres a little patch of grass near him near the entrence of the forest, in there lies a Razor Claw.

Hello all.

When using a foreign Ditto for a breeding pokemon, does it need to have a registered location (some trainers have none, and some have Japan, Korea etc)?

I currently have a Ditto which is obviously from an Asian origin because of its nickname, however the person I traded it from had "None" as his location. Will the Ditto still give the boosted chance of a shiny pokemon?

I'm pretty sure as long as the Pokemon was generated in a foreign game it should still work.

Dangertrout

it will work, the pokemon has an internal country marker when it is created. It's dependent on the country code of the game it was created on, not what the user sets as their location.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Hey all,

Quick question - I'd love to get the Round Charm, which requires that you catch all Pokemon in the Unova region, but I can't seem to narrow down which Pokemon in Black 2 compose the Unova region.

Is there a way to determine the specific Pokemon in the Unova region of Black 2, or should I use the guide on the following page?

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unovadex.shtml

Are these the Pokemon I need to catch to complete the Black 2 Unova Pokedex for the Round Charm? Also, does Victini count as a Pokemon that needs to be caught, even though he/she is #000?

Thanks in advance!

You basically needs to complete the Unova Dex. Which means, White 2 exclusives are included.

However, I'm not sure if event legendaries (Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect) are counted, though usually it's not.

Dangertrout

You basically needs to complete the Unova Dex. Which means, White 2 exclusives are included.

However, I'm not sure if event legendaries (Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect) are counted, though usually it's not.

event legendaries are not needed for the charms =)

Status
Not open for further replies.