• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
So what to you guys suggests me to do with my growlithe evolved it or way until he learn Outrage and Flare Blitz!

Considering it can't learn any level up moves besides Extremespeed once it's evolved, it would be best to wait.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
Is there a trainer in the game that has a Tepig or Buneary? I need to run into them to finish my regional pokedex. If anyone knows the route of such a trainer I'd appreciate the help.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Is there a trainer in the game that has a Tepig or Buneary? I need to run into them to finish my regional pokedex. If anyone knows the route of such a trainer I'd appreciate the help.

You have to trade in order to see them

Aegon

Is it possible to save before an egg is produced in order to keep that from happening?
I don't fully understand your question, but do note that the first egg of each play session will always have the same attributes if the pairs of parents are similar (for example, if you always use the same type of parents (international parents, let's say), the first egg will always be shiny or non-shiny. It can't be avoided.

I'm probably interpreting your question wrongly. :/

So does any pokemon with that ID shine as though it's N's pokemon even if N isn't the OT?
No. N's Pokémon have special tags that cause the animation to appear.

gamer_legend

I have a question whats a better Item to use on a Pokemon with the ability Reckless (Bouffalant) and the movepool of Wild Charge, Head Charge, Earthquake and Sword Dance? I'm torn between the boost of Shell Bell and Leftovers.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I have a question whats a better Item to use on a Pokemon with the ability Reckless (Bouffalant) and the movepool of Wild Charge, Head Charge, Earthquake and Sword Dance? I'm torn between the boost of Shell Bell and Leftovers.

Leftovers is generally superior. Although there is potentially more health restored with the shell bell, it can fluctuate and leftovers is guaranteed health at a fixed rat. You'll always get health restored,even if an attack misses or you swords dance, with leftovers.

jack85

hi guys, I have the habit of always train with Audino to leveling up my pokémons, i dont understand much about EV'S/IV'S but would be bad train with audino because the Audino only give HP EV'S/IV'S?

CvxFous

hi guys, I have the habit of always train with Audino to leveling up my pokémons, i dont understand much about EV'S/IV'S but would be bad train with audino because the Audino only give HP EV'S/IV'S?

It is bad if you don't want to raise HP, if you want to raise others stats, don't audino train before all EVs are set. Once it is done, you CAN Audino train.
IV are set on cathing, cannot be modified by battle, it's only EV

jack85

It is bad if you don't want to raise HP, if you want to raise others stats, don't audino train before all EVs are set. Once it is done, you CAN Audino train.
IV are set on cathing, cannot be modified by battle, it's only EV

hmm.. ok but how i know when my EV'S are set? and if i put Exp.Share in my pokémon, he will obtain EV'S?

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Exp. Share cuts the EVs you get in half.

Dangertrout

Exp. Share cuts the EVs you get in half.

no it doesn't. exp share only splits experience in half. the EVs are the same for both pokemon. if you kill something that gives 1 EV, both the pokemon in the lead and the pokemon with the EXP share will get 1 EV.

Earendil

I am trying to change the name of my Join Avenue, but the only options that the appropriate assistant offers are "Check avenue status," "Change your title," "Change your favorite phrase," and "Change what you say when impressed." Am I doing something wrong here? I tried each of the choices, but they have nothing to do with the actual avenue title.

Dangertrout

I am trying to change the name of my Join Avenue, but the only options that the appropriate assistant offers are "Check avenue status," "Change your title," "Change your favorite phrase," and "Change what you say when impressed." Am I doing something wrong here? I tried each of the choices, but they have nothing to do with the actual avenue title.

I believe you need to be rank 10 to be able to change the avenue name, perhaps it hasn't reached that level yet?

Earendil

I believe you need to be rank 10 to be able to change the avenue name, perhaps it hasn't reached that level yet?

I am only at Rank 3 or so, so I guess that answers my question. Thank you! I had just thought you would be able to do it right away, since I was asked when I was setting the avenue up, but declined until I could think of a good name.

erox

I wasn't sure where to put this so I figured this would be my best bet. I'm trying to use rng manipulation to breed a shiny DW vulpix (I know, the horror) but I can't seem to get the results I want. Does it work the same as in black/white 1 or are there some changes that I don't know about causing me to get thrown off? I've been trying for a couple hours now with no luck so if anybody has some advice i'd really appreciate it :s

Rakurai

There's a thread about that in the B/W discussion section.

You'd have better luck asking there then here.

Status
Not open for further replies.