• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
If i breed my lvl 40 Alakazam (Beardy) i got from accumula town with a female ditto while the resulting abra have the move psycho cut?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Where exactly is the centrepiece I need to walk from to find Regirock in the Clay Tunnel?

It's an eyeball.

Maybe you saw something that looks kind of like it on your way in?

If i breed my lvl 40 Alakazam (Beardy) i got from accumula town with a female ditto while the resulting abra have the move psycho cut?

You cannot have an Abra with Psycho Cut by any means. It is neither a level-up move nor an Egg move for it.

why would you want one, anyway

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
ohh ok isnt there any other way of having a alakazam learn the move psycho move? execpt the one i got from the trade in accumula town?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
ohh ok isnt there any other way of having a alakazam learn the move psycho move? execpt the one i got from the trade in accumula town?

Both Kadabra and Alakazam learn Psycho Cut at Lv. 40 in Gen V, and at Lv. 34 and Gen IV.

seriously, why

Mokepon22

I've seen people asking for Therian Forme Landorus in the Trade Forum so they can get the Reveal Glass but I saw someone say only the Landorus obtained from your Dream Radar will be able to unlock the Reveal Glass so I want to be 100% sure, can a traded Landorus unlock it or do you have to have the Dream Radar?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I've seen people asking for Therian Forme Landorus in the Trade Forum so they can get the Reveal Glass but I saw someone say only the Landorus obtained from your Dream Radar will be able to unlock the Reveal Glass so I want to be 100% sure, can a traded Landorus unlock it or do you have to have the Dream Radar?

You can only get the Therian forms from the Dream Radar.

blade3143

I found one right away in my Black 2 so I guess I got lucky try looking in the first area of the fenced area with grass

You can't get a female Ditto because they're genderless.

gamer_legend

Thank you, that's what I needed to know

How am I gonna get the Reveal Glass now :(

It sounds like the only way you can get it is by catching your own using the Dream Radar then bringing it to the abundant shrine. Clever nintendo making it so anyone who wants a therian form genie has to buy their expansion.

Unicorn

Neigh.
So I'm running my White 2 game as a Nuzlocke and captured an Azurill. It's super weak and squishy right now. I know it evolves from happiness, but there's no way to check early game how happy it is. When do you think it'll evolve? It's at level 13 right now.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
So I'm running my White 2 game as a Nuzlocke and captured an Azurill. It's super weak and squishy right now. I know it evolves from happiness, but there's no way to check early game how happy it is. When do you think it'll evolve? It's at level 13 right now.

Once can't tell for certain (at least quantitatively) but you can ask Bianca on the X-Transceiver. When you arrive at Castelia be sure to get it massaged once per day and when you get the Soothe Bell make it hold it right away (Nimbasa). Give it Return and see how much damage it does, for instance.

If I breed an Illumise with a Ditto can I get a Volbeat?

Here are a couple Happiness guides:

:: Serebii
:: Psypokes

It's hard to tell exactly when without knowing how you've raised it. Just avoid factors that effect the happiness negatively and it should evolve. It will probably take a while w/ Azurill because it's difficult to use it in a lot of battles.

Make sure to use items with positive effects on happiness and avoid letting it faint.

Status
Not open for further replies.