• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicorn

Neigh.
Yeah, I know how happiness works. Right now all I can do is walk around and level up. So I guess it will take a while. Ugh, such is life. Azurill is really weak, but I'm hoping this little guy won't die before she reaches Marill-hood.

Thanks guys

gamer_legend

Yeah, I know how happiness works. Right now all I can do is walk around and level up. So I guess it will take a while. Ugh, such is life. Azurill is really weak, but I'm hoping this little guy won't die before she reaches Marill-hood.

Thanks guys

Let's say about Level 20. I'm only basing this on the fact that's when my Riolu evolved.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor

Thanks guys

Castelia is probably the best place to evolve it, since you'll get the Bicycle and those massively long streets to bike around on.

Make sure you evolve it at or before Lv. 20 to get Aqua Tail, as that's basically Marill's best attack.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
If I breed an Illumise with a Ditto can I get a Volbeat?

Yes you can. However, I believe if you breed a Volbeat with a Ditto, you can only get Volbeat. (Source)

Seryu

Pokedex Hunter
Hello guys i want to level up my entralink forest do you guys have any tips to do it? i want to level it up fast to get the powers. Thanks in advance.

Seryu

Pokedex Hunter
Do missions with BW/2.

Like, a ton.

Lol so no easy way. playing white 2 if i do black 2 levels will that make it faster like it did on white? I do remember my white level going fast with a black game when finishing the Six missions. I haven't got the black game or a close friends with it yet to try can anyone tell me?

Thanks in advance.

Rakurai

Lol so no easy way. playing white 2 if i do black 2 levels will that make it faster like it did on white? I do remember my white level going fast with a black game when finishing the Six missions. I haven't got the black game or a close friends with it yet to try can anyone tell me?

Thanks in advance.

It doesn't matter which game you're doing the missions with. What does matter is how many points you earn in the mission, which influences your chance of gaining a level, and can also result in gaining multiple levels if it's high enough.

The easiest way to grind out levels alone is by doing the Find Lost Items mission repeatedly, as you can generally get a score in the mid 30s range by clearing out Castelia City, Nimbasa City, and some random other locations of your choosing (I find Nuvema Town or the Skyarrow Bridge to be good spots to look).

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
So I live in the USA and i recently got a ditto from Canada! would that be considered a different region for masuda breeding?

Dangertrout

So I live in the USA and i recently got a ditto from Canada! would that be considered a different region for masuda breeding?

Unfortunately, they both count as the same since the US and Canada get the same version of the game. UK/Australia should count as different though, because they're European releases, rather than North American

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
ive just put my banette and a ditto into the day care, how long do i have to wait for an egg?

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
ive just put my banette and a ditto into the day care, how long do i have to wait for an egg?

Just ride your bicycle back and forth on the long-ish path outside the daycare (extending from the daycare to near Wellspring Cave) and soon enough you'll have an egg. It shouldn't take longer than a few minutes, at most.

johnyboy169

Dragon Master
thanks and i just got the egg :)

Dangertrout

it depends on the country (the release specifically. US / Canada = North American release = same country code), but it's safer to go with a drastically different language.
The user is the one who sets the location, so it's always possible that they're setting an incorrect location for story purposes. (some people like to role play in their games)
Then there are the people who move across the country, taking their US copy to Australia. So they set the location to their current address, even though it doesn't match the game's country of origin.
I wish the pokemon had a visible country code for these reasons >.< or even a guy that says, "Oh hey! Your pokemon is from country X! How fascinating!"

Jeppo

No, it's definitely the languages.

In that logic, it would make no difference for me to trade with someone from Holland or from US/Canada/NZ/Australia, because these Pokémon games are all released in English. Now, I'm not an expert, because I'm just getting back into Pokémon, but that doesn't make sense.

I do agree it's better to try for other languages, though, just to be sure, like Dangertrout expressed.

Other question: I'm getting White 2 (and my Nintendo DS Lite hopefully) tomorrow. It's been a while since I've played Pokémon, FireRed and Ruby were the latest. As days grow more and more boring now winter is approaching, I figured I'd pick up this old hobby of mine again. Now, I absolutely loved Typhlosion. So much I almost convinced my mother to paint my dog as one, almost. Anyway, is it possible to try a WiFi trade right from the start of White 2 to get a Cyndaquil or is this only possible later on?

What would you guys do anyway? Beat the game with the Poke's accessible in-game before trading or trade away right away? I guess I already answered that one, but I really, really want that Typhlosion. It's such a boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.