• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my shiny gible with Pokerus
Is that normal or am i lucky?

Rakurai

As far as I'm aware, any Pokemon can have the Pokerus on it.

Relatively certain my Zekrom had it when I caught in White.

epicmonster037

I know that when you breed Pokemon in Black and White 2, if you save before picking up the Egg, the IVs are set in stone. The gender isn't, but is the Pokemon's ability set in stone as well?

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
I know that when you breed Pokemon in Black and White 2, if you save before picking up the Egg, the IVs are set in stone. The gender isn't, but is the Pokemon's ability set in stone as well?

it's my understanding that the first egg's IVs are set, but everything else can be SR for...

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
I used PokéGTS to get a level 100 Magikarp. But instead I got a Egg named MAGIKARP? It said it will take a long time to hatch on the summary? Is it a bad egg and could it damage my game?

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
About Join Avenue:

I know that you have to close down a shop if you want to open a new one after opening 8 shops already.
My question is this: if you invite someone over from a different game to get new things for a certain shop, will that person merge their shop with the one already open? Or will you have to have about four separate Dojos open to have everything?

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Excuse me sir. I have a question I like to ask of you. After I link trade my Keledo into my Black Version 2 and turn into his Resolute Form, can he be traded back into the original Black Version? Let me know when you have the chance.

Rakurai

Yes.

It'll just revert to its standard form.

About Join Avenue:

I know that you have to close down a shop if you want to open a new one after opening 8 shops already.
My question is this: if you invite someone over from a different game to get new things for a certain shop, will that person merge their shop with the one already open? Or will you have to have about four separate Dojos open to have everything?

You'll need to have multiple shops open.

Specifically, you'll need a dojo from Black, Black 2, and White 2 to have access to the full variety of EV boosting services.

Last edited:

epicmonster037

it's my understanding that the first egg's IVs are set, but everything else can be SR for...

Are you sure? Because I did about five SRs for a Swinub that was locked into one with three 31 IVs (Attack, Defense and Sp Def) before getting a female and they all had Thick Fat, so I would assume the ability is set with the egg like the IVs are.

Bathrezz

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
Are you sure? Because I did about five SRs for a Swinub that was locked into one with three 31 IVs (Attack, Defense and Sp Def) before getting a female and they all had Thick Fat, so I would assume the ability is set with the egg like the IVs are.

not 100% sure, as i haven't really bred for myself much on W2, but i believe the info was somewhere in this thread...

Who is the toughest trainer in the PWT?
haven't participated in the world leaders tournament yet...

Rakurai

There's always going to be a few trainers who are considerably more difficult to deal with then the others, but exactly which ones they are will vary depending on the Pokemon on your team.

srullic

^No

About the round charm you get for catching all pokemon in the unova dex, by how much does it increase the chance of the old man in the daycare finding an egg?

SapphSabre777

Excuse me sir. I have a question I like to ask of you. After I link trade my Keledo into my Black Version 2 and turn into his Resolute Form, can he be traded back into the original Black Version? Let me know when you have the chance.

I am pretty sure you can. Haven't done it, but your Keldeo will revert back to its Original Form.

Vini310

Guys, I need A LOT of help in Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2! These games are making me very confused!
In Black 2, I have all the badges and I'm in Victory Road. Already in White 2, can not get past the seventh gym because it's too hard! The only Pokémon ice that I could capture the White 2 was a Cubchoo that knows no ice attack! There are many Pokémon to train (in both games) and few places to conduct training! The only way is to appeal to the "Exp. Share" (an item that makes a Pokemon gain experience points even if not participating in the battle) and this is not helping much! When I check the Stats of my Pokémon, I realize that they are bad for the level of my Pokémon, no matter if I train them or use any item that affects the level.
Attacks that do not cause damage are not helping at all, on the contrary, only worsen my situation in battles. It seems that these games have a system of "1/2/3 hit (s) to kill." And before you ask, I do not know the importance of the blows that cause no harm! I do not know movesets perfect set, I do not know what it means perfection in Pokémon! HATE COMPETITIVE BATTLES! HATE THE WAY IN MULTIPLAYER GAMES OF POKÉMON! I will not spend every day of my life by calculating the power of the attacks of my Pokémon TO KNOW IF THEY ARE REALLY GOOD AGAINST ALL POKÉMON!I do not know what the true function of EV's and IV's! I do not know what the best method to train a Pokémon! I do not know what Pokemon should I use in battle!
Play Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 is getting more and more confused!
Anyone have any advice? I'm needing a lot of help!

Rakurai

You don't need to worry about stuff like EVs and IVs for the main storyline.

In any case, a tried, but true tactic for beating just about any trainer is to simply get something with a stat boosting move, send it out against a Pokemon you know isn't capable causing much damage to it, then maximize your stats before sweeping them. For instance, I had my Serperior just Coil repeatedly against Drayden's Druddigon until it was able to OHKO all of his Pokemon.

As for training, just beat up Audino in the highest leveled area that's available.

HectorB

I recieved a Mewtwo and Mew from a friend. They are both lvl 25 and have no ability, also their OT is PMapp. Are they hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.