• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakurai

Yes.

It's only active as long as a status condition is present.

master of murkrow

Shiny Hunter
Can someone help me with this plz:

I have caught Landorus,Tornadus,Thunderus in B/W and traded them to Black 2. How can I get their Therian form?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
This isn't a request for help as such but there doesn't appear to be a BW2 glitches thread and I was curious.....in the Giant Chasm (inner foresty part) there's a row of trees that you can just clean walk through like they're not there......anyone else experienced this? Can anyone explain it?

It's a known glitch, actually. It happens on all the B2/W2 games, most likely they didn't fix it because it didn't do any harm at all, unlike the frozen Zoroark glitch.

Can someone help me with this plz:

I have caught Landorus,Tornadus,Thunderus in B/W and traded them to Black 2. How can I get their Therian form?

Get a Therian Forme Landorus from the Dream Radar, then bring it with you to the shrine in Abundant Shrine, so you can obtain the Mirror.
Apparently, the Landorus must be in Therian Forme, otherwise you can't get the Mirror, even if the Landorus is from the Dream Radar.

After you've obtained the Mirror, you can use it on any of your Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus (including the ones obtained in B/W) to change them into their Therian Forme.

So yes, they basically forced you to buy a 3DS and buy the Dream Radar game, just to get a different forme on a Pokemon.

simone

ace trainer
I registered pokemon black usa on global link and it says i need to recharge it, is there a way to speed up the recharge ? i am using it on an flashcard and i have pokemon white 2 also on same flashcard, to let memory link work can it also work with download play on flashcard ?

master of murkrow

Shiny Hunter
Get a Therian Forme Landorus from the Dream Radar, then bring it with you to the shrine in Abundant Shrine, so you can obtain the Mirror.
Apparently, the Landorus must be in Therian Forme, otherwise you can't get the Mirror, even if the Landorus is from the Dream Radar.

After you've obtained the Mirror, you can use it on any of your Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus (including the ones obtained in B/W) to change them into their Therian Forme.

So yes, they basically forced you to buy a 3DS and buy the Dream Radar game, just to get a different forme on a Pokemon.

I already bought a brand new 3DS a week ago because I am going to need 1 for gen VI so I only need to buy Dream radar then? Thank you

Bathrezz

I registered pokemon black usa on global link and it says i need to recharge it, is there a way to speed up the recharge ? i am using it on an flashcard and i have pokemon white 2 also on same flashcard, to let memory link work can it also work with download play on flashcard ?
When you switch your game between 2 DS's this happens. I don't think using 2 games on the one DS causes this because I do that all the time and it works fine. I also think global link needs a day to set things up cos i kind of remember that happening to me.
I dunno what a flashcard is but it doesn't sound like a legit pokemon game you buy from the shops.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I already bought a brand new 3DS a week ago because I am going to need 1 for gen VI so I only need to buy Dream radar then? Thank you

Yes, you only need to buy the Dream Radar game :)

and i have pokemon white 2 also on same flashcard, to let memory link work

can it also work with download play on flashcard ?

I honestly don't know how to do Memory Link via Wi-Fi, but the only other way is via local wireless/infrared (forgot which one) by using the option in Unova Link.
And that requires both games to be on different carts placed on different DS.

Assuming the 4th Gen game is on a flashcart as well......the Download Play does not read the games inside the flashcart, it reads the cart instead. Which means it will detect the cart as being incompatible, so no PokeTransfer for you. However, if the 4th Gen game is on a legitimate cart, it can be done.

BurningWhiteKyurem

Download Play does not read the games inside the flashcart, it reads the cart instead. Which means it will detect the cart as being incompatible, so no PokeTransfer for you.
I've tried it with my friend's flashcart.

I should add that if you are Poketransferring from 4th gen that is a legal cartridge onto 5th gen flashcard, Poketransfer will work (I have tried it out with a friend's flashcart and my old HeartGold file and showed that the Poketransfer works).

Hilda

I have a breeding question. I am breeding 2 Glaceons with both having their dream world ability. I hatched a box full of Eevees, and none of them have their dream world ability. I never had this problem before, but this is the first time I am breeding in black 2, did this change between black and black 2?

Dangertrout

I have a breeding question. I am breeding 2 Glaceons with both having their dream world ability. I hatched a box full of Eevees, and none of them have their dream world ability. I never had this problem before, but this is the first time I am breeding in black 2, did this change between black and black 2?

If the female has Ice Body and you're not using a Ditto, it should be working. You might be having really bad luck (it happens).

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I should add that if you are Poketransferring from 4th gen that is a legal cartridge onto 5th gen flashcard, Poketransfer will work (I have tried it out with a friend's flashcart and my old HeartGold file and showed that the Poketransfer works).

Ah yes, I forgot about that part :p

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Does anyone know if having Latios hold Soul Dew is allowed in the PWT?

Rakurai

It's allowed only for the Driftveil tournament and standard Mix tournament (Along with the other normally banned Pokemon).

All of the others ban it.

Gerry

Advanced Trainer
Why isn't the breeding with power items giving me the 31 IV's that the original Ditto has while holding the power item? I gave my Lax Shelder an Everstone when I got it to have 31 HP IV's and I gave my Ditto with 31 Def IV's the power item for Def and it's still not coming out with 31 IV's in HP and Def.. Why not?! I've gone through about 40-50 Shelder's already and still no luck! Someone please help me!

Rakurai

You're probably just horribly unlucky.

Kind of like the time I had to hatch around 30ish Pokemon before I got one that inherited its DW ability.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
Getting seriously annoyed with black tower. I am on the 10th challenge level however I can not find the gate trainer. on the 16th floor someone tells me they saw her up above. So I go to the 17th floor and a person there tells me they saw her down below. What the heck???

Rakurai

I'd just check the 18th and 19th floors for the gate trainer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.