• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylveön

Oldie Pokemon Fan :3
Can anyone tell me where I can find the rare items maniac to sell him the relics I found in abysmal ruins?

Can anyone tell me where I can find the rare items maniac to sell him the relics I found in abysmal ruins?
You can find him in one of the houses in Undella Town. He is a Black Belt, just like last game.

Anyway, my question. Can you use a dual-type Pokémon for two of the mono-type E4 challenges or just the challenge for the Pokémon's primary type? For example, can I use Volcarona for both the Bug-type challenge and the Fire-type challenge, or can I only use it for the Bug-type challenge?

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Anyway, my question. Can you use a dual-type Pokémon for two of the mono-type E4 challenges or just the challenge for the Pokémon's primary type? For example, can I use Volcarona for both the Bug-type challenge and the Fire-type challenge, or can I only use it for the Bug-type challenge?
You can use it for both.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
It's in the Pokemon Centre in Aspertia, or Floccesy. I can't remember which but it's very early. There's an NPC you talk to.

Actually, it's any first Pokemon Center you visit after you Memory Linked. So the city/town doesn't matter.

The NPC is a Breeder, by the way.

You'll find him in the new house at the same spot as the Riches' former mansion, I believe.

Not exactly the same spot, but it's the closest house to the mansion's old spot.

Tenilius

I posted this in the general Pokemon Questions thread but I didn't get an answer, so I might as well post it here as well.

I'm having a bit of a problem with unlocking the new C-Gear skins and starter Poke dolls through the Global Link, I have all 4 games registered to my account (B, W, B2, W2), which are all Australian and I can freely switch game cards between. However when I go to the promotions page there are only 2 options; February's Poke dolls of Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and the Gothorita promotion. They don't appear on the Customize page either.

Is there a trick to unlocking them that I'm missing? Could it be that I'm from Australia? (I'm sure it's an international event)

I hope somebody might know what the issue is as I'm really tired of Blank/Munna on my C-Gear.

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
Im having trouble beating Clay in my version. I have a Pignite, Electabuzz, Vespiquen and a Lucario. Any tips or pokemon to catch would be helpful

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Im having trouble beating Clay in my version. I have a Pignite, Electabuzz, Vespiquen and a Lucario. Any tips or pokemon to catch would be helpful

What level is lucario at? If it is at at least level 30, and it knows force palm, use that on his excadrill. Vespiquen should take care of the rest, bar maybe sandslash. If you want another pokemon, you can catch ducklett at the bridge next to driftveil. Train that, and keep a water move, and you should be okay. Just be careful, excadrill knows rock slide.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
I posted this in the general Pokemon Questions thread but I didn't get an answer, so I might as well post it here as well.

I hope somebody might know what the issue is as I'm really tired of Blank/Munna on my C-Gear.

I'm having this exact same issue.

I have both my White / White2 registered under the same account.

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
What level is lucario at? If it is at at least level 30, and it knows force palm, use that on his excadrill. Vespiquen should take care of the rest, bar maybe sandslash. If you want another pokemon, you can catch ducklett at the bridge next to driftveil. Train that, and keep a water move, and you should be okay. Just be careful, excadrill knows rock slide.

Thanks for the advice. Lucario is at level 31 but I usually lead it and try to KO Krokorok with it. Sandslash has given me the most problems. I've trained up Pignite to evolve so hopefully Emboar can wreck through the team also.

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
Okay I have a Pokemon World Tournament Question.
Ive finally found me a Solid team through Testing I'm comfortable with.
Maxed IVs and EVs good Movesets.
Since the Level Cap at the PWT is 50, should I stop Leveling them up at 50 or go all the way to 100 and take it on?

Bathrezz

Okay I have a Pokemon World Tournament Question.
Ive finally found me a Solid team through Testing I'm comfortable with.
Maxed IVs and EVs good Movesets.
Since the Level Cap at the PWT is 50, should I stop Leveling them up at 50 or go all the way to 100 and take it on?
Stop at 50 if not sooner. The pokemon will be auto leveled to 50 if lower level.

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
Im using a Hydreigon in my Team of 3, wont Evolving it give it better stats?

Chimecho3000

Black/White 2 accounts needs to have been registered before Jan 17th to get them.

btw, you didn't grab the Keldeo C-gear?

Bathrezz

Im using a Hydreigon in my Team of 3, wont Evolving it give it better stats?
Ohyeh of course, level it to 65 then stop. and level higher if you want certain moves like outrage.

Last edited:

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
Thanks.

Also Using

Spiritomb
And Blaziken.

Debating on Swapping out Blaziken for my SubSeed Sceptile thoughts?

Sapphire Dragon

A Silver soul.
I'm trying to clear White Treehollow, but in Area 9 none of the hints are helpful. They all said the gate trainer was male, with one other person, walking around and spinning. There were also quite a few that said "I saw him down below earlier" and then when you went down a level, they said "I saw him up above earlier."

Is the trick to look for the opposite of what they say? Instead of male/with another/walking and spinning should I look for female/alone/stationary? I'm lost. I couldn't beat the level as my Pokemon were too worn out from beating probably about 80% of the trainers on that level including every male, never finding the gate trainer.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm trying to clear White Treehollow, but in Area 9 none of the hints are helpful. They all said the gate trainer was male, with one other person, walking around and spinning. There were also quite a few that said "I saw him down below earlier" and then when you went down a level, they said "I saw him up above earlier."

Is the trick to look for the opposite of what they say? Instead of male/with another/walking and spinning should I look for female/alone/stationary? I'm lost. I couldn't beat the level as my Pokemon were too worn out from beating probably about 80% of the trainers on that level including every male, never finding the gate trainer.

It helps to save at at the of the challenge so you can find him and beat him without taking lots of damage. There are 3 floors on Area 9 and 10

One: Nothing is official about this game (Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2) because the psychics can still change the content while it is on hardware...I know.

In any case, this is my friend code if you want to add me:

2022 9067 1545

You need to go to the Pal Pad in the Bag then press Use to find this out - this may be new.

Status
Not open for further replies.