• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Hi I have a question that I've been trying to research the answer for. What are the Ribbons that you can get for your Pokémon in W2/B2? Excluding the event Pokémon ribbons. I don't know why but all of a sudden I EV Trained an Eevee and she really needs a ribbon because she's very special to me now. :) If you know a couple, If you can help, I'd appreciate a little list if any, and thank you!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Hi I have a question that I've been trying to research the answer for. What are the Ribbons that you can get for your Pokémon in W2/B2? Excluding the event Pokémon ribbons. I don't know why but all of a sudden I EV Trained an Eevee and she really needs a ribbon because she's very special to me now. :) If you know a couple, If you can help, I'd appreciate a little list if any, and thank you!

To my knowledge there are no ribbons you can obtain in Fifth Gen games.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Aww that makes me sad... :(

Thanks for helping though!! :)
You would think they would at least give you a league ribbon like in the older games, hmm guess I'll stick with a nickname!

Navarch

Sorry to waste your time! I thought of the name Daryl, as he kind of reminds me of Daryl from The Walking Dead if anybody watches that show...

EDIT: What ability is best for Beheeyem, Synchronize or Telepathy? I don;t have access to Analytic so that is not an option.

Last edited:

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Sorry to waste your time! I thought of the name Daryl, as he kind of reminds me of Daryl from The Walking Dead if anybody watches that show...

EDIT: What ability is best for Beheeyem, Synchronize or Telepathy? I don;t have access to Analytic so that is not an option.

If you plan on using him in a lot of Double Battles (such as the Battle Subway), then Telepathy. If you plan on using him just in-game on your regular team, then Synchronize.

Navarch

Thanks, but I've gone with Cofagrigus. I have another problem...

I'm using Emboar, Flygon, and Cinccino as my Physical Attackers. However, I don't know how to distribute Natures that don't repeat. I just got an Adamant Emboar, so Flygon and Cinccino are picking bewtween Jolly and Careful/Impish. Should I give Jolly to Flygon and Impish/Careful to Cinccino or Vice Versa?

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Thanks, but I've gone with Cofagrigus. I have another problem...

I'm using Emboar, Flygon, and Cinccino as my Physical Attackers. However, I don't know how to distribute Natures that don't repeat. I just got an Adamant Emboar, so Flygon and Cinccino are picking bewtween Jolly and Careful/Impish. Should I give Jolly to Flygon and Impish/Careful to Cinccino or Vice Versa?

I would go for a Jolly Cinccino and a Careful Flygon just because most of the ice moves you'll be facing will be special and that might do something to offset some of the damage. That and Cinccino isn't really helped out by Impish and Careful natures.

kadabrafreak890

2nd Gen Lover
I have 6 badges and 5 permanent pokemon on my team. I would like a 6th, though I'm not sure what.

Current team:
Pignite
Magnezone
Mandibuzz
Golduck
Lucario

Suggestions for a 6th team member?

Thanks in advance.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I have 6 badges and 5 permanent pokemon on my team. I would like a 6th, though I'm not sure what.

Current team:
Pignite
Magnezone
Mandibuzz
Golduck
Lucario

Suggestions for a 6th team member?

Thanks in advance.
I'd recommend Krookidile

Golden_Arcanine

When does a Pokemon's ability determined? Is it when the egg is created or when it's hatched?

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
When does a Pokemon's ability determined? Is it when the egg is created or when it's hatched?

Everything about a pokemon (PID/IVs/Nature/Gender/Ability/Shininess/etc) is determined when the egg is created in B2W2 only. Yes, I am aware that PID should umbrella shininess, gender, and ability, but I listed them just in case. The PID and stuff is generated when you pick up the egg in any game besides B2W2.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
What is ths best ability for Magnezone besides Analytic? I can't choose between Sturdy and Magnet Pull...

Sturdy by far. There aren't very many situations where you'd be using a Magnezone against another Steel-type.

EeveeSoulSilver

Dragon Trainer
Hi guys! I'm confused about something on my White 2 game. I have passed by a lot of people and connected to my other versions several times even with the c-gear showing the blue dots in the middle rectangle and yet my trainer card on both my White 2 and Black 2 game always says that I passed by 0 people. I can't imagine what's wrong. Is it because I'm connecting one of my games on a 3DS to a DS Lite or is anyone else having this problem?

sorry to post this here but could someone please point me to the Black and White help thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.