• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjaethan

Konnichiwa ~!
Hello

I was thinking of restarting my White 2 BUT I need help to decide GOOD & EARLY HM Pokemons?

So my question is does anyone know any GOOD early HM Pokemons to have on my team?

& for example: I don't want 4 HM's on 1 Pokemon

Thank you

JuliusPrime

I have a question, I hope somebody could help me with the answer
Where can I find a Darumaka with its Hidden Ability in White2?, Is it possible to find HA Darumakas in White?

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
I have a question, I hope somebody could help me with the answer
Where can I find a Darumaka with its Hidden Ability in White2?, Is it possible to find HA Darumakas in White?

You cannot find HA Darumaka in BW2. But by using Memory Link with BW1, you can find a HA Darmanitan in the Desert Resort. I'm not sure if the Darmanitan is gender locked or not, but if you can get one that's female, you can use it to breed a HA Darumaka.

Divine08

Poke Engineer
I called Yancy today and then I noticed she disappeared from my phone thingy. Is there specific times/days of the week that I can call her. I've heard she trades you pokemon, I'd really like to get pokemon off of her.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I called Yancy today and then I noticed she disappeared from my phone thingy. Is there specific times/days of the week that I can call her. I've heard she trades you pokemon, I'd really like to get pokemon off of her.

At first, you'll have to be standing in very specific places to call her. You won't get to trade until you've made quite a lot of calls.

The main site's page on this sidequest (found here) will give you more detailed information about calling her and the Pokemon she offers.

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
Umm, this may be a noob question, but I haven't really had White 2 for long. So Iris was outside the gym of the city (I wanna say Castilla?) and she lead me to the sewer, which is where me and my rival are now. I found the scientist girl, and some items, but I am still very lost. Can anyone possibly help me?

Aquarelle

Staff member
Umm, this may be a noob question, but I haven't really had White 2 for long. So Iris was outside the gym of the city (I wanna say Castilla?) and she lead me to the sewer, which is where me and my rival are now. I found the scientist girl, and some items, but I am still very lost. Can anyone possibly help me?

You have to find some Team Plasma Grunts and defeat them in a double battle with your rival. After that, you'll be able to challenge the Castelia Gym.

I don't exactly remember how to get through the sewers as I don't go there often, but one of the walkthroughs here can help you hopefully (the second one looks more informative to me).

julabard

In White 2, I'm at Pokestar studios and the Captain is supposed to appear and go back to the docks. he hasn't!
I have made a film, and watched it and no sign of the Captain. he isn't in either building that i can go in and he isn't in the boat office or by the docks. I've scoured the area for over an hour, nothing I do in either the city or studios gets me the Captain. Have I missed something or done something wrong>?

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
In White 2, I'm at Pokestar studios and the Captain is supposed to appear and go back to the docks. he hasn't!
I have made a film, and watched it and no sign of the Captain. he isn't in either building that i can go in and he isn't in the boat office or by the docks. I've scoured the area for over an hour, nothing I do in either the city or studios gets me the Captain. Have I missed something or done something wrong>?

I looked at a walkthrough and it says you need to deal with some Team Plasma stuff before the captain will take you to Castelia. Have you done that already? If you go to the Virbank Pokemon Center, then travel east then south, you should come across Roxie and your rival with Team Plasma.

julabard

Cool thanks! They weren't there when I looked, but it turns out my son had done that bit when I was away from the DS for a few munites, confusing everything! Haha. I need to follow them now, and find the rival! back on track!

~Yoshi~

Hello. I found on a picture a room in the Reserval Montain (Black 2) which i dont know. I tried to get there, but i didnt know how. Can you tell me how I can get there? (Sry for my bad english)
b2janusbergbug.jpg

sprite

So I want to start the game from the beginning and want to complete the Unova Pokedex. Is completing the Unova Pokedex still possible in the game like through GTS? The some of the legendaries are not available through special events and such. Can you trade from Pokemon X back to Pokemon Black 2 (not using the Poke Bank, as that cannot be done, I think)? Thanks in advance.

Aquarelle

Staff member
So I want to start the game from the beginning and want to complete the Unova Pokedex. Is completing the Unova Pokedex still possible in the game like through GTS? The some of the legendaries are not available through special events and such. Can you trade from Pokemon X back to Pokemon Black 2 (not using the Poke Bank, as that cannot be done, I think)? Thanks in advance.

It is impossible to trade via GTS now since all online features haven't worked since May when wi-fi connection was shut down. Also, Pokemon cannot be traded from XY backwards to a previous generation.

So, completing the Pokedex on BW2 requires transferring from older games or local wireless trading.

.Person.

No avatard plz
*Question
I just recently bought W2 so I can use the bank and help complete my dex for games to come. But! I'm getting the 20110 error. I saw online that this means the wifi doesn't support this game.

With error 20110 can I not access Dream World and Pokemon Bank?

Aquarelle

Staff member
*Question
I just recently bought W2 so I can use the bank and help complete my dex for games to come. But! I'm getting the 20110 error. I saw online that this means the wifi doesn't support this game.

With error 20110 can I not access Dream World and Pokemon Bank?

Wi-fi for DS games has been shut down since May and the Dream World's no longer accessible either.

Don't quite understand what your Bank problem is though. Are you using the Poke Transporter app to remove Pokemon from your W2? The Bank app itself is only directly compatible with XY right now.

.Person.

No avatard plz
Wi-fi for DS games has been shut down since May and the Dream World's no longer accessible either.

Don't quite understand what your Bank problem is though. Are you using the Poke Transporter app to remove Pokemon from your W2? The Bank app itself is only directly compatible with XY right now.
I actually just bought a card from gamestop so I could get the bank. I have yet to set it up so I was just curious before I actually subscribe to the bank.

The dream world is a bummer...that was second reason I bought W2. Hidden abilities.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I actually just bought a card from gamestop so I could get the bank. I have yet to set it up so I was just curious before I actually subscribe to the bank.

The dream world is a bummer...that was second reason I bought W2. Hidden abilities.

Oh, I see. 3DS titles like Bank and the Poke Transporter are completely unaffected by the DS wi-fi shutdown, so you'll be able to transfer Pokemon just fine.

As for Hidden Abilities, some HA Pokemon can still be found in hidden grottos or sent over from the Dream Radar app. But yeah, lack of a Dream World makes it harder to get Hidden Abilities on these games now.

.Person.

No avatard plz
I'm sure this has been answered but I just recently got White 2 to complete my dex. Will somebody walk me though catching Regice or registeel? I know that I have to receive a key from another game but since the online function is down is I'm not sure if this is even possible.

I used to have every legendary prior to B/W but my game and DS were stolen during a garage sale... :/

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I'm sure this has been answered but I just recently got White 2 to complete my dex. Will somebody walk me though catching Regice or registeel? I know that I have to receive a key from another game but since the online function is down is I'm not sure if this is even possible.
You need to connect using IR connection, which requires line of sight between both DS cards.

Kaiser_DR

Hey guys, can someone trade or give to me an iceberg key ( the regi's stuff)
my version is black 2
my friend code is 094629888469
tks

Status
Not open for further replies.