• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
As the games are out and people are already asking questions about what's where and so forth, you can have a Help thread to ask those questions in!

Please keep the posts to the topic of answering/asking questions please. Also have patience with questions as sometimes posts get missed - you are allowed to re-post questions if a significant amount of time has passed without an answer (unless you'd be double posting which isn't allowed =p).

Useful site links:

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Can anyone help me and tell me what to do in Aloe's Gym?
Im stuck in the Library

P.S. Woohoo 1st post! xD
Pokejungle has it. But I'll post it:

• Aloe’s Gym puzzle is kinda tough if you don’t read Japanese. Go the first shelf on the left, select the first option, then click the screens. Next shelf to go to is the second on the left (directly behind the first) and select the first option. After that’s done go up to the girl at the last shelf on the left and she will battle you. After she will step aside and you can read the book (first option) then go to the first shelf on the right, select first option. After that go to the girl on the right and she’ll battle you… beat her and she’ll step aside and the shelf will slide open to reveal a staircase to Aloe!

Dezmond

Can anyone help me and tell me what to do in Aloe's Gym?
Im stuck in the Library

P.S. Woohoo 1st post! xD

Basically you have to read the books in order to get the attention of the two trainers who are also reading.
You know you have done it right when the trainer faces away from the bookshelves. Then you only have to talk to them and use one of 2 options, I hit the first option both times and they were good but it could be different.
Someone who can speak Japanese might be able to clarify it but it isn't that hard once you notice the trainers facing away from the bookshelves.

Now my question. When does Meguroko evolve into Warubiru? Mine Meguroko is at lvl 25 and hasn't evolved yet. Is it by level or another method?
Thanks D*N

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:

D*N

Musical Star
Basically you have to read the books in order to get the attention of the two trainers who are also reading.
You know you have done it right when the trainer faces away from the bookshelves. Then you only have to talk to them and use one of 2 options, I hit the first option both times and they were good but it could be different.
Someone who can speak Japanese might be able to clarify it but it isn't that hard once you notice the trainers facing away from the bookshelves.

Now my question. When does Meguroko evolve into Warubiru? Mine Meguroko is at lvl 25 and hasn't evolved yet. Is it by level or another method?

Thanks in advance,

meguroko lv 29.

Achernar

star-mapping pro
I wanna ask if you can challenge Belle as the pokemon league champion just like what earlier reports said?

what happens to her and Cheren after the end of the game?

D*N

Musical Star
I wanna ask if you can challenge Belle as the pokemon league champion just like what earlier reports said?

what happens to her and Cheren after the end of the game?

That's what nobody knows at the moment since serebii haven't found out yet.

-Salamence-

i wanted to teach my pokemon some new moves. but i not reffering to the TM.
someone has all the new attacks list? I saw slowkingsley posted but i want a list of the new moves also with their names.

Padfootismine

When is the earliest time one can get a Sun Stone and a Fire Stone? An can you get two fire stones/sun stones? :)

Magician_Ruwla

Can someone help me?

I have a Koromori and Kurumayu and they both are supposed to evolve in Summer time.. It's summer in my game, leveled them up in Summer but.. they won't evolve! Help please!

I'm really confused.. Serebii says happiness for Kurumayu, but other sites say summertime..

poke-lord

has the shiny rate ben lowered

sam_h12

WHERE IS PIDGEOT?!
Can someone help me?

I have a Koromori and Kurumayu and they both are supposed to evolve in Summer time.. It's summer in my game, leveled them up in Summer but.. they won't evolve! Help please!

I'm really confused.. Serebii says happiness for Kurumayu, but other sites say summertime..

i saw somewhere that it's LV__ DURING summer for both of them. smogon forums, check there. think koromori is lv20something...? sorry.

my question: where's the 1st place i can get a leaf stone for my pathetic yanappu?!

Status
Not open for further replies.