1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by bobandbill, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mira

Mira Well-Known Member

You can't completely defeat Reshiram/Zekrom during that part of the game, if you cause them to faint their sprite will still be there to battle again, until you capture it.

2. toushiroH95

toushiroH95 Broken Hearted u.u

Hey I cant enter to dream world:(
    I must have an account in pokemon.gl.com?
    If so.. how can I log in? I've tried bt I cant:/
    and afterwards that.. what should I do to log in?

3. megamonk4

megamonk4 Determined Trainer

Aww that kind of sucks, XD. But wait...do you continue to gain experience from battling them or something? XD

4. Chris-kun

Chris-kun i still believe

iirc, the dream world is still down, even though the global link is up....

I'm seconding this, I want a tutorial of how to use the Global Link website

5. Mira

Mira Well-Known Member

I don't quite remember, all I know is that after I knocked Reshiram out it was still there to rebattle at full health.

6. Psychic-Master

Psychic-Master Pokemon Master

Can anyone make a guild or something so that people can set up a Pokemon Global Link account and sync it to their game so they can use stuff like random match.

7. jolteonjak

jolteonjak *swoons for Noland*

Am I able to get the Meraruba egg before beating the E4 since I can surf to Rt 18 before then?

8. Mira

Mira Well-Known Member

Yes, you can, just go there as soon as you learn surf and make sure you leave an open spot in your party. Be warned that it takes an awful long time for that darn thing to hatch unless you have a Flame Body Pokemon.

9. Chris-kun

Chris-kun i still believe

I found going back and forth on the Sky Arrow Bridge is the best place to hatch eggs. Pretty sure it's one of the longest straight stretches in the game :D

10. RedMage23

RedMage23 The Red Mage

Really? I've noticed that most games have a long stretch right next to the day care (GSC/HGSS/RSE/DPPt). Is that not the case in Black and White?

11. Dragonheart7

Dragonheart7 Dragon Trainer

can some one plz trade me an Baruchai or BaruJiina am in need of one thanks.

12. LV100

LV100 Retired Master

Bumps. ; - :

13. Es-Ypsilon

Es-Ypsilon Pokemon Collector

judging from what i received on gts i can say that most pokes hatched on route 3, which is the route the day care is in

edit; problem with the bridges (imo) is that if you dont look on the screen while ridin ye bike upndown you can accidently exit the bridge area.. this ****** me off so i went with breeding on route 3

14. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Where do we obtain the orbs for Dialga/Palkia/Giratina in Black and White? Its on some bridge I heard but which one? There are five.

15. Icing Sugar

Icing Sugar Well-Known Member

How do I get there exactly? I spent like 1/2 hour looking for it and couldn't find it D:

(I've beaten the E4)

16. toushiroH95

the one between routes 16 and 15

17. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Thank you, I'll go check it out.

As for Global Link; is it only accessed via the C-Gear or is it general Wi-Fi? Does anyone have a link to the site as well?

18. toushiroH95

I think only via C-GEAR but Im not sure, but with C-GEAR is really fast and easy to get in
    and here's the link: http://www.pokemon-gl.com/

19. LV100

LV100 Retired Master

Does anyone have the wifi menu translated? That would help me a lot. x.x

(Or, if you don't, could you please tell me what to do to set up a Lv100 Single Battle?)

20. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

Are there Ribbons in B/W? Do your Transferred Pokémon keep them? (Assuming that the Ribbon was Given in a older game.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.