• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raz1337

Miju Miju!
myname.jpg

Why is my name in the scrolling text in the hallways?

Rakurai

If you beat the E4 again, the news report will make an announcement about it, and list your name, along with those of all of your Pokemon.

I'm guessing that's what it is.

yaminokame

やみのかめ

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Can you translate what all it says if you don't mind?

"names that lead wonderful relations" Hiun City Name Rater

There are a lot of Pokemon on Route 5!! October 5th

Route 9: Very strong lightning clouds!!

Congratulations to trainer raz for getting into the hall of fame with Kyurem, Embuo, Basurao, Washibon, Alakazam and Urugamosu!

(repeat)

Rakurai

Wait, is the very strong lightning clouds where the genie is roaming?

Yeah. But don't count on it being there when you get there.

However, it will come back sooner or later if you move between that route and another, though, as it roams a small part of the region that varies based on the time of the day, as opposed to the whole place.

Icing Sugar

Is there any chance that serebii made a mistake about the capture rates of reshiram, zekrom and the fighting trio? Zekrom seemed a little more difficult to catch than a 45 catch rate poke, and the other 3 went inside ultra balls after 2 o 3 attempts :S

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Is there any chance that serebii made a mistake about the capture rates of reshiram, zekrom and the fighting trio? Zekrom was a little more difficult to catch than a 45 catch rate poke, and the other 3 went inside ultra balls after 2 o 3 attempts :S

The catch rates for all the Pokemon on the main site are accurate. Those have been posted on other sites so they look fine. I think catching certain Pokemon is always up to chance, regardless of catch rate.

Last edited:

Lorde

How hard is it to play through Pokemon Black/White without knowing any Japanese?

It's actually pretty easy to play Black and White since all you're really doing is battling. If you get stuck then you just come to a thread like this and we'll help you out.

Domiciwah

it fixes itself when you sync you access the global link via the C-Gear. At least it did for me

ok, so on the c-gear, I click wifi and it says continue (i think) yes or no, so i click yes and then it doesn't do anything... it just goes back to the three choices of wifi, wireless and IR.

anybody else getting this?

It's actually pretty easy to play Black and White since all you're really doing is battling. If you get stuck then you just come to a thread like this and we'll help you out.

Things like moves, and pokemon might be a problem within battling though, though I suppose after a while you'd recognise some of them.

Lorde

Things like moves, and pokemon might be a problem within battling though, though I suppose after a while you'd recognise some of them.

Yes you'd learn to recognize moves and Pokemon after a few battles and stuff. Like I said, it's not all that hard; especially if you've played Pokemon games before. There's always the main site which contains valuable information on Black and White and this thread where you can ask about anything not on the site :)

Domiciwah

No it doesn't, I think I must have misunderstood something, I had no idea I had to have a 'mon in my pc...

Status
Not open for further replies.