• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louispierce

you need to go to the Ancient Castle ruins in the desert. its the one case of backtracking in the game.

Thanks dude :D I can finally advance :)

Icing Sugar

I think I may finally have the perfect team for the battle subway

Togekiss: Modest (serene grace)
air slash
aura sphere
HP: Ice (out of luck)
flamethrower

Starmie: Modest (natural cure)
Surf
Psychic
Ice beam
Thunderbolt

initially i only used togekiss and she is pretty awesome but here's the problems I come across:
pokemon that have no motive other than to perform some ultra crazy blasting attack (afro bull). They are usually either faster than me (which is odd because togekiss has a 31 speed Iv) or they have that damned sturdy abilit...I'm getting really sick of sturdy.

ANYWAY,

I got destroyed by blissey later on, so I need a physical attacker. here's who i've got

Glalie
super fang
ice shard
explosion
crunch

Donphan
earthquake
ice shard
fire fang
stone egde

mamoswine
earthquake
ice fang
ice shard
stone edge

gyarados (who i wouldn't mind using but would add another electric weakness (x4!) to my team)
waterfall
icefang
earthquake
dragon dance

zangoose
close combat
ice punch
return
swords dance

...and a garchomp (lv 100). he doesn't have a definitive moveset. his IV's are crappy. it was for ingame so i'm not sure if he's the best choice. I'm simply not a fan of using pkmn that have X4 damage to moves because they can die on a moments notice.

I know I want togekiss and starmie, but who should be the last person for the team?
A fighting type maybe? I personally like Gallade, he's great <3

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Would anyone know if there's a place to buy the elemental stones in Black and White? I need many to evolve some of the older Pokemon.

Lorde

Ok so I just went to the went to the Ancient Castle and beat the Plasma people who have now left but they are still blocking the east exit of Sekka City. Have I missed something out as i still can't get past them :/

Go to Shippou City and receive the key item for the Isshu Dragons.

Icing Sugar

Trying to figure out a good Pokemon to use to get the genie roamer. I figure I still need mean look/baton pass? Umbreon isn't easily obtainable. Gastly isn't appearing in my White Forest if Gengar could learn Baton Pass. Ideas?
You can use smeargle with mean look/spiderweb and baton pass, and then a bulky pokemon with attract + leftovers. Or, Wobbufet + leftovers, I think... I always use him.

It would be nice if the bulky pokemon knows taunt too, because of "heal block"

Last edited:

Rakurai

Would anyone know if there's a place to buy the elemental stones in Black and White? I need many to evolve some of the older Pokemon.

You can only buy them in Black City.

Otherwise, you're going to need to get lucky with finding them on the ground in the White Forest or in the dust clouds in caves.

Kokoromori

Isshu's got issues
So ummm
I don't know if I can ask this here but I will anyway.

My Kokoromori's Attack stat is higher than her Special Attack stat. Will it go back to normal? D:

Normal being its SA stat being higher.

Dooney

I went to try and get on the Royal Isshu today at 9pm (it's Summer in my game) and I've defeated the Elite yet I was denied access, what could be the problem?

Rakurai

So ummm
I don't know if I can ask this here but I will anyway.

My Kokoromori's Attack stat is higher than her Special Attack stat. Will it go back to normal? D:

Normal being its SA stat being higher.

It depends on how many EVs it gets in special attack and attack in the future.

Some_Chick

Manectric Breeder
may also be possible that the IVs of the kokoromori favors Attack as well.

anyway i have a question. the Musicals section mentions a man who will give you stuff to wear in Souryuu City. can anyone tell me whereabouts he is or what type of sprite i'm looking for? I don't think i've ever found him. o.o

Rakurai

anyway i have a question. the Musicals section mentions a man who will give you stuff to wear in Souryuu City. can anyone tell me whereabouts he is or what type of sprite i'm looking for? I don't think i've ever found him. o.o

He's in the western-most house in Souryuu City. Looks like a gentleman.

Lorde

I was recently in the area south of Kagome Town and I ran into a letter Key Item. What is this item used for exactly? Thanks.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
I was recently in the area south of Kagome Town and I ran into a letter Key Item. What is this item used for exactly? Thanks.

You collect three of them that the Wingull on the bridge dropped and then give them back to the girl next the Wingull who will give them to it and then give you the U-turn TM.

Status
Not open for further replies.