• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCVM22

Victini was previously obtainable that way, if you downloaded the Liberty Ticket event item. Use of the item and the completion associated subquest gave you the opportunity to battle and capture a Lv. 15 Victini on Liberty Island. A second Victini at Lv. 50 was later given away via direct download over Wi-Fi.

The three at the back end of the Pokédex are available only via direct download, though all three trigger in-game events of their own when brought to their respective appropriate locations in Unova.

Last edited:

Mr.FusRoDah

I cannot find the dropped item anywhere in Nimbasa, can somebody tell me where it is?

Yoomtahh

Hello guys,
I am currently trying to get two pokemon with specific spells/abilities and natures for my team and I'm wondering if you can help me by telling me the fastest ways i can get them:

Espeon-timid - with Magic Bounce
Snorlax - with Whirlwind

I've played through White and not used the Dream World before so I don't know much about it or how to use it. I believe this is how you obtain magic bounce on espeon but then how do you get the nature you want with magic bounce?

Regarding snorlax i have a Tropius and have tried breeding but its taking a lot of time and i'm not getting the nature i want. Is there a faster way or any tips to help me out?

Thanks,

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
Hello guys,
I am currently trying to get two pokemon with specific spells/abilities and natures for my team and I'm wondering if you can help me by telling me the fastest ways i can get them:

Espeon-timid - with Magic Bounce
Snorlax - with Whirlwind

I've played through White and not used the Dream World before so I don't know much about it or how to use it. I believe this is how you obtain magic bounce on espeon but then how do you get the nature you want with magic bounce?

Regarding snorlax i have a Tropius and have tried breeding but its taking a lot of time and i'm not getting the nature i want. Is there a faster way or any tips to help me out?

Thanks,

at this point, the only way to get a timid espeon with magic bounce is to get a timid eevee with the DW ability & evolve it. there are no current DW promos for eeveelutions. should be easy enough to find one on the trade threads, located here for eeveelutions or here for DW trades. good luck with that...

Last edited:

1quacka1

Lazy Collector
I know that if I use different DSes online for the same game I loose the Friend Codes, but Can I keep Dream World account with the game if I change DSes?

I'm 70% sure you can keep the DW account with a different DS, but I've never tried myself. Though it is possible to transfer wi-fi data between DSs, and if you do this you'll get to keep the friend codes

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I'm 70% sure you can keep the DW account with a different DS, but I've never tried myself. Though it is possible to transfer wi-fi data between DSs, and if you do this you'll get to keep the friend codes

I'm wanting to spread my games around my DS collection, so the I'm wanting to move my 2nd Black1 to my DSi while keeping my 1st Black1 and Black 2 on my 3DS. My Friend Codes list only contains my own games.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah you keep the DW data. But I think thats all. (I recently got a 3ds and switched from my DS Lite to it).

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
You Dream World ID should be umiquely generated in the game itself, so using a different DS shouldn't be an issue.

Soulfly

Trainer
I feel silly asking this but: How do I egg hatch to get a Bulbasaur that knows Clorophille?

I know that ability only comes from DW Bulbasaur. The thing is, I'm breeding eggs for perfect IVs and it confuses me how will I pass Clorophill ability through egg hatching if it's a male Bulbasaur (I just learned that DWF Bulbasaurs are hacks). Anyones help is very much appreciated.

Dangertrout

I feel silly asking this but: How do I egg hatch to get a Bulbasaur that knows Clorophille?

I know that ability only comes from DW Bulbasaur. The thing is, I'm breeding eggs for perfect IVs and it confuses me how will I pass Clorophill ability through egg hatching if it's a male Bulbasaur (I just learned that DWF Bulbasaurs are hacks). Anyones help is very much appreciated.

At this point in time there is no way to breed a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur without hacking. DW abilities are only passed from the female. :(

Soulfly

Trainer
At this point in time there is no way to breed a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur without hacking. DW abilities are only passed from the female. :(

Aww that sucks but thank you very much for the help.

Perlgia

Space Ruling Guy
Hey guys, I just finished the game for the first time. The Elite 4 and my team were all around Level 50. Now every trainer I battle has level 60 to 65 Pokémon and the Elite 4 are around Level 70. Where can I find trainers with Pokémon as strong as mine? Leveling up is really a chore right now.

auteur

Fossil freak
Hey guys, I just finished the game for the first time. The Elite 4 and my team were all around Level 50. Now every trainer I battle has level 60 to 65 Pokémon and the Elite 4 are around Level 70. Where can I find trainers with Pokémon as strong as mine? Leveling up is really a chore right now.
Everywhere you go you'll find trainers with Pokémon on those levels. So you can either grind by battling wild Pokémon (in Routes 11 & 15, the first new routes you'll find on the eastern part, there are wild Pokémon level 47-50 which should be easy to defeat), or just try luck and battle those trainers. Even if they're overlevelled, many of them have weak not fully evolved Pokémon, and even when they don't, if you just use super effective attacks you should defeat them, and the level gap will close quickly because of the levelling up mechanic (since you get more experience by battling Pokémon stronger than your own). Really, just try it, it isn't that hard even if it looks scary to battle a Pokémon 10 or 15 levels higher than your own.

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Okay, I checked the serebii gift page (http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/gift.shtml) and it says that the Eevee you get from Amanita does not have a set gender. So I tried to SR for a female one from her since it has its DW ability, but I've SRed 50+ times already and it's always been a male. Am I just unlucky with this, or is it maybe predetermined already? I know eevee has a 12.5% female rate, but its shouldn't take this long...

Status
Not open for further replies.