• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I feel that this is an opinionized question, but still; Is it smart to keep a Pidove/Tranquil/Unefezant in your main party? Or should I replace it with Zekrom/another Pokemon?

almost ANYTHING is better than Pidove line. So no, keeping it in the party is NOT a smart thing to do. Replace it with Zekrom or something else.

This isn't a big deal, but I was just wondering how Unity Tower keeps track of all the people you traded with. I know that my white version has a mix of people I've traded with through the WFC & the GTS, though it doesn't have all of them

There's a limit of 5 people per room, I think it only keeps the latest 5.

Pilpulp

美的
Last edited:
One question why does everybody use krookadiles the're not even that good. now excadrill is the way to go!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
One question why does everybody use krookadiles the're not even that good. now excadrill is the way to go!

Krookidile is immune to psychic types

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Krookodile has more useful typing.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Krookidile is great for the in-game storyline playthrough.
His typing is excellent for the upcoming gym which is electric.

His abillity is more general (I'm talking about moxie) while exa's need the sandstorm, which in my opinion sucks
in storyline gameplay as I dont think your going with an Sandstorm team.

And his type works wonders in the Elite four, he has no trouble beating the psyhic, ghost and dark leader
neither if you give him Brick Break. While exa might get some trouble with this.

Last edited:

ZombifiedHorror1031

All right, so I changed the clock on my 3DS the other day for the Daylight Savings Time adjustment, and the C-Gear hasn't worked since. I know it is supposed to be 24 hours, but I did this at 10 PM on Sunday. This is getting kind of ridiculous, and I want to get the Pikachu jack o' lantern C-Gear skin on my White 2 before it's gone. What can be done about this?

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the Dream World discussion thread, so I erred on the side of caution and threw it here instead.

Also, yes, the C-Gear skin is only for B2W2; but I can't access the DW for any cartridge.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

All right, so I changed the clock on my 3DS the other day for the Daylight Savings Time adjustment, and the C-Gear hasn't worked since. I know it is supposed to be 24 hours, but I did this at 10 PM on Sunday. This is getting kind of ridiculous, and I want to get the Pikachu jack o' lantern C-Gear skin on my White 2 before it's gone. What can be done about this?

Wasn't sure whether to put this in the Dream World discussion thread, so I erred on the side of caution and threw it here instead.

Also, yes, the C-Gear skin is only for B2W2; but I can't access the DW for any cartridge.

When you log onto Global Link go to promotions then click the jack o lantern c-gear. After that you have it on your account forever

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!
Just put it in your box and forget about it, or trade it back to your friend with the AR. Nothing will happen unless you hatch it.
My other friend offered to take it since he is restarting his white version. Thanks anyway.

Viteh

No Day but Today
Regarding the entralink levels, if I have a white version, the only way to level the white levels are interacting with someone else's white version? Would it work with a White 2 version?
I am trying to get the trainer stars.

Zoruagible

Regarding the entralink levels, if I have a white version, the only way to level the white levels are interacting with someone else's white version? Would it work with a White 2 version?
I am trying to get the trainer stars.
White 2 and White/Black 1 can't meet in the Entralink

leafpower

Hola guys! i need to know the ability which helps to find a pokemon who carries an item, for example: i want to catch a sewaddle with a mental herb.

leafpower

Frisk will tell you what item the opponent is holding.

That´s fine! but if i want to encounter pokemon with a high rate of holding an item.. is there any ability to make sure it happen? like the ability Synchronize increase the chance of encounter a wild pokemon with the same nature...

Status
Not open for further replies.