• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this is a really basic question to answer for most of you, but I haven't played Pokemon in years and things have gotten quite a bit more involved than they were before.

So, I'm trying to get a low level Golett for my dual-type team in Pokemon White. I'm in Dragonspiral Tower now farming Golurks, but they're all at least lv30. How do I breed them if they are genderless?

Dangertrout

I'm sure this is a really basic question to answer for most of you, but I haven't played Pokemon in years and things have gotten quite a bit more involved than they were before.

So, I'm trying to get a low level Golett for my dual-type team in Pokemon White. I'm in Dragonspiral Tower now farming Golurks, but they're all at least lv30. How do I breed them if they are genderless?

with a ditto =)

markybay

I am having a problem that I haven't been able to find a solution to. I have been going to Twist Mountain to get fossils everyday, but I only got them 3 days in a row. For the last three days, he just keeps telling me to come back tomorrow. I haven't been messing with the calendar or clock, and no one else touches my ds or games, so I don't know why it is not triggering a new fossil. Anyone else encounter this or have a solution?

Thanks

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I am having a problem that I haven't been able to find a solution to. I have been going to Twist Mountain to get fossils everyday, but I only got them 3 days in a row. For the last three days, he just keeps telling me to come back tomorrow. I haven't been messing with the calendar or clock, and no one else touches my ds or games, so I don't know why it is not triggering a new fossil. Anyone else encounter this or have a solution?

Thanks

Have you used a different DS at all?

markybay

Have you used a different DS at all?

That is a possibility. I only have 3 DSs, so I change the games out frequently. I may have changed them because I am playing White 2 more and the DS that White is in now is one that is kind of falling apart.

But I finally got one today. I tried 2 things, which I do not know if either of them triggered it. First, yesterday I finally updated the time for DST since I usually skip that because it makes me wait another 24 hours for time-based events, and second I went around and played a little. I have been just talking to the guy, getting a fossil, and saving and turning off, but not doing any other activities. Maybe the game doesn't like that?

I don't know. Anyway, here's to hoping I can keep getting fossils.

Thanks

That is a possibility. I only have 3 DSs, so I change the games out frequently. I may have changed them because I am playing White 2 more and the DS that White is in now is one that is kind of falling apart.

But I finally got one today. I tried 2 things, which I do not know if either of them triggered it. First, yesterday I finally updated the time for DST since I usually skip that because it makes me wait another 24 hours for time-based events, and second I went around and played a little. I have been just talking to the guy, getting a fossil, and saving and turning off, but not doing any other activities. Maybe the game doesn't like that?

I don't know. Anyway, here's to hoping I can keep getting fossils.

Thanks

You can just set the clock to 23:59, start your game up, and wait for the day to roll over (you need to wait until 00:01).

Brownee

heya
i wanted to breed an aron with sturdy and endeavor. the father has endeavor and that works out just fine. the ability is to be chosen random wgen breeding is what i read. but after about 5 trys i'm asking myself if i am doing something wrong, because my arons never get sturdy.

do i just have to keep trying?

//edit: nevermind y'all it just worked out :)

Last edited:

sdkelso

I'm just starting to play White, and I'm looking ahead to see who I want in my final team. One that I'm considering is Haxorus, but the moveset that came to mind is one with which I have no experience. Could someone tell me if this is viable: Dragon Claw, Substitute, Hone Claws, Guillotine; Item: Leftovers/Wide Lense?

sdkelso

I'm just starting to play White, and I'm looking ahead to see who I want in my final team. One that I'm considering is Haxorus, but the moveset that came to mind is one with which I have no experience. Could someone tell me if this is viable: Dragon Claw, Substitute, Hone Claws, Guillotine; Item: Leftovers/Wide Lense?

Thought that through a little more and realized how daft it was. Back to the drawing boards.

Liz21

Hey guys! Can anyone tell me if Honey has a function in Black/White? I have some and don't know what to do with it...

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Hey guys! Can anyone tell me if Honey has a function in Black/White? I have some and don't know what to do with it...

You can use it in tall grass like sweet scent. You can also sell it to the lady in the trailor on route 5.

Liz21

Cool, thank you! :)

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
Is the only way I can go to someone's white forest is if I actually know that person? I feel kind of gypped because I don't know a single person with a ds.

gamer_legend

Wow don't I feel like a loner and a loser!! LOL

Yes but whatever you don't do. Don't use an action replay to type in the code for the challange key to figure out it unlocks all the others and for some reason black city and white forest...That would be cheating.

So, I like Magnezone, but is there a way to evolve Magneton in Pokemon White or Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.