• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_tribal

Hi there, can anyone help me with Join Avenue?
I need a someone who can set their shop to the Mart and to temporarily set their avatar to a Scientist (preferably male) so I can have my ideal Mart? :p I'll give ya a Rare Candy for your trouble.

fmaf

After registering in dream world and telling the site my code and stuff,i tried game synch and it said i have to wait till it recharges...
i know you have to wait like 24 hours before using it again after you use it,but do i have to wait till it recharges before i
use it for the first time?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Did you change the time? If not you probably exited like I did when I was able to choose who goes to DW

char char char

Hi there.

Can anyone please answer my questions.

Are there other uses in the game for these items besides selling them for lots of money. Currently playing White version.

1. Balm mushroom
2. Big nugget
3. Pearl string
4. Items found in undersea ruins like relic coins, vase, statues and crown
5. Shoal shell and salt
6. Colored flutes like red flute, blue flute

They take too many space in my bag when ever I look for an item. I meant to sell them but I m reluctant because I don't know if they have other uses like the Star piece for example. I can trade it for PP up in Anville town.

How do you use the flutes in Black and White? I remember they can heal status problems in previous versions.

Can Black and White versions trade pokemon to Black 2 and White 2 and vice versa?
Anyone please answer my questions.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
They don't have any other use. Just sell them.

For unknown reason, Flutes don't have any effect in B/W (and B2/W2).
I suspect they'll have their effect back in the R/S/E remake, but that's not something that can be discussed here.

BCVM22

Right now, the only way is to get very lucky and acquire one by trade, as the Dream World Hoenn starters were given away only in Japan about two years ago, and in a very limited capacity at that.

Hoppian

Dedicated Writer
looking for help

Can anyone help me with my batle team for batle subway? The super line is giving me trouble. I never reach the 49º batle to fight Ingo.
My team:
Mienshao:
Jolly
Ev: 4 hp/252 atk/ 252 spd
item: life orb
moveset: fake out/ drain punch/ u-turn/ hi jump kick (i use the two fight moves for diferent things)

Hydreigon:
modest
Ev:4 hp/ 252 sp.atk/252 spd
item: expert belt
moveset: surf/ flametrower/ dark pulse/ dragon pulse (i had many problens with draco meteor, so i prefer dragon pulse)

Gyrados
Jolly
Ev: 4hp/ 252 atk/ 252 spd
moveset: waterfall/ dragon dance/ earthquake/ ice fang
item: levtovers

Yes, i know: a team that just have swepers. I have many barrers and suport pokemon, but i can´t just use them. It´s like i don´t have capacity for use them. I am building a drizzle team, with vaporeon, thunduros and politoed. With that one i sholud give an end to the problem, but i lack the politoed, and i don´t have anyone to trade me a swift swim poliwhril for i get the drizzle politoed. I would breed a poliwag, train it´s Ev and trade with anyone and after give back as a politoed. But i have a problem to trust in on-line people. I was already robered one time... hard life.

Seredin

Could anyone help me make a team for both versions due to the fact that I am not very familliar with the 5th generation of Pokemon? I do not use legendarys and would not like one pokemon to be the same type as another?
Thanks in advance :)

Thimerit

How is it possible that when using InfraRed to connect my BW2 to BW (and trying to trade) it doesn't work in some way.

What happens is, I use IR to connect, the devices locate eachother and then it says to wait until they have connected. Yes, the DS (and 3DS) are facing eachother. It just doesn't launch the actual trading, fighting, whatsoever. It sort of freezes when it asks you to wait a few moments.

My bad - posted in wrong topic.

Thimerit

Is this thread dead or anything? I really need to figure this out since I want to complete my BW2 pokedex.

Nobody knows why Infrared doesn't get to the actual trading part?

That's the first time I've heard of the games freezing or anything while using IR. Do you access to another DS? If you do, try using that, and seeing if you can connect between the two games.

Edit: Does the local Wifi from the Union Room work?

cantavanda

Blue Rose Princess
Hey I need help.
I already EV train for years, in D/P I EV trained pokémon and it always worked, I did it this way:
-Give pokérus
-Give power item
-Kill 60-100 pokemon
-Give rare candy
Done.
But in B/W I do it the same way, but it doesn't work.
I tried it many times with a baby deino with pokérus and a good nature and an item but it doesn't work, if I level up it just does +3.
So is there a diffirent way of EV training in black and white?

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I bred an Numel with these stats, and some questions occur.
(My plan is using it in an trick room team)

Numel - Quiet - Simpel
31/31/31/31/25/4

Questions:
1. Should I keep this numel and train it? or should I continue IV breeding for one with 31 IV's in S.pdef? (Do mind that I don't do RNG so flawless isn't an option)
2. Is a mixed Camerupt worth the effort? or should I just stick with Special attack?
3. Whats a good EV spread for an mixed attacker or only just special attacker.

Appreciate your time and thanks,

Liz21

Hi, I have a question about Dream World abilities. (If this isn't the right thread, let me know and I'll ask elsewhere.)

If you have a DW male Pokemon, how do you breed it so that it passes on its ability? Example: I have a DW male Beedrill with Sniper, and I would like to breed it so another Pokemon could get Sniper.

Rakurai

It's simply not possible to pass on dream world abilities using male Pokemon.

Hence why the demand for females is so much higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.