• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Hi guys!

Petilil on level 46 learn the Leaf Storm. But on that level Lilligant (her next form) learn the Petal Dance. So, my question is that: if I rise Petilil for level 46, and after that i give her a sun stone, will she learn both attacks?
Yes, Petilil/Lilligant will learn both attacks.

Edit: Ninja'd

PanpourHoopa

I set my Dsi to today's date
Pokemon black says its autumn
Sadface

PanpourHoopa

If you're asking why your game says it's autumn, it's because it's always autumn in March in the Gen V games (the season changes every month).
The cycle can be found here.

Oh yeah I forgot about that
Haven't played it since it first came out
I feel a little dumb

Aquarelle

Staff member
Are there any items in trash cans or houses that you dont get from people?
I don't think there are any items that can only be found in trash cans, but you should definitely look out for the Leftovers in the trash can underneath the Village Bridge. Although that's not the only way to get Leftovers in BW (there's also Pickup and an ingame trade Munchlax that holds some), it's probably the easiest way imo.

I don't know about items in houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.