• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys can we make a rule - don't ask for help unless you can help a previous post
sound fair?

But if you don't know the answer from the post?

Evil Kitten

That would mean that people wouldn't be able to ask for help if they need it as more than likely they won't be able to help others if they can't help themselves in what they are asking.

thomas477

Johto Trainer
For those with the Japanese versions, is the text set as Japanese script (ie Hiragana/Katakana) or can you change it to Romaji? I ask because im considering importing it and my Hiragana and Katakana isn't what it used to be.

Thanks

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
For those with the Japanese versions, is the text set as Japanese script (ie Hiragana/Katakana) or can you change it to Romaji? I ask because im considering importing it and my Hiragana and Katakana isn't what it used to be.

Thanks

No, I'm about 100% sure they wouldn't put an option for Romaji. Just Hiragana, Katakana, and a new option for Kanji.

txdaan

Who reads this is...
I'm pretty sure Shimama evolves at Lv.27, although mine is only Lv.22.

How early can one find Moguryuu?

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
Okay, I can answer my own question :D
Right as you enter Hiun city, go down immediately - you'll be at some small dock. Talk to the scientist there - he'll give you one of the three elemental stones, the Fire Stone is the middle option.

natie

Mr. F
ok thank you, so there wouldnt be any kanji in it unless i optioned to use it, just hiragana and katakana?
Only kanji I've seen so far is the kanji when the game tells you what season it is.

Then again, it says the English name of the season right below so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

D*N

Musical Star
oh thats good. is they any word on what pokemon are exclusive to what version yet?
yes, someone posted a link, but it wasn't confirmed yet.
We know that the cotton balls are version exclusive but you can get one with trading in-game, then reshiram and zekrom, rakurusu line and gothic dol line, ........rest need to be confirmed yet.

i saw somewhere that it's LV__ DURING summer for both of them. smogon forums, check there. think koromori is lv20something...? sorry.

my question: where's the 1st place i can get a leaf stone for my pathetic yanappu?!
koromori-> level up in summer ( no level 20 needed).
Leafstone should be in Hiun City were someone give you it depending on with monkey you have, so In your case leaf stone.

Seconding that question..I'm in dire need of a Fire Stone.
Same as above: Hiun city.

guys can we make a rule - don't ask for help unless you can help a previous post
sound fair?

Why? that sucks.
If you have a question but don't know the questions others are posting to it just doesn't make sense.
I don't have questions, I only help people.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
how early on can you find the baby electric spider?

natie

Mr. F
how early on can you find the baby electric spider?
In the cave where you fight N. (I completely forgot what it's called)

It'll be at level 20 or so.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
guys can we make a rule - don't ask for help unless you can help a previous poster?
does that sound fair?
As said this wouldn't work too well as often people just want a quick answer to a one-off question. =/ Nothing wrong with only asking for help (as long as the user makes a basic attempt to look for the answer first).

Btw couple of links tossed in the first post including the bw-pokedex on the site already. =p No doubt sometime later an FAQ will also be made but for now this'll have to do - early days for the new gen after.

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
Okay, I can answer my own question :D
Right as you enter Hiun city, go down immediately - you'll be at some small dock. Talk to the scientist there - he'll give you one of the three elemental stones, the Fire Stone is the middle option.

I can confirm this since I got leaf stone from him, luckily though since I was speeding through his text and it was too late and I answered his question before I could see it fully, this means leaf stone is first option.

Status
Not open for further replies.