• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemistryfreak

Dream World Addict~
Hi guys, may i know if i can download the liberty pass if i live in asia ? or is the download limited to europe and US only ?

Well if u have access to WiFi then u can download the Liberty Ticket from anywhere^^

Rowdy

)
Also, is it possible to get all three elemental Monkeys in just Pokemon White? (I REALLY want to make a team out of them)

Thanks! :)

Besides getting one from a person at the Dream Lot, you can find all three as rare random encounters in shaking grass inside Pinwheel Forest.

Rakurai

Two quick questions, as I have purposely been staying away from Black and White news as I want to be surprised when playing:

Will soft resetting work for Pokemon Black and White for a specific natured Pokemon? (For example in HG/SS you could sit in front of Lugia and soft reset)

Also, is it possible to get all three elemental Monkeys in just Pokemon White? (I REALLY want to make a team out of them)

Thanks! :)

1. Yes.

2. Yes, though it can be very time-consuming, as they only appear in shaking patches of grass, and rarely.

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
Thanks you two! I'm going to have do some more research into the Dream Lot and Pinwheel forest once I get the game, but I'm definitely getting all three. ^^

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Can you get the victini after u beat the elite four? *im scared i wont be able to catch so early in the game because I would probably only have a few pokeballs and money*

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Since I can't evolve it in time, Would Zweilous be suitable for use against the Elite Four?

chemistryfreak

Dream World Addict~
Can you get the victini after u beat the elite four? *im scared i wont be able to catch so early in the game because I would probably only have a few pokeballs and money*

Yes u can, as long as u have downloaded the Liberty Ticket~ From my experience victini is not so hard to catch furthermore it is only at Lv 15...so i don't think u will encounter any trouble catching it^^ So go for it^^

Since I can't evolve it in time, Would Zweilous be suitable for use against the Elite Four?

Yes since it is a Dark type it will be effective against Caitlin who uses Psychic type~ As long as your Zweilous have the move Crunch (Learnt at Lv 25) u can beat Caitlin with ease~

Last edited:
just wondering...can u get the full musketeer trio in just one game (white) without trading?

thx..i was really worrying..i reckon terrakion is awesome

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
anyone else noticed how easy it is to capture victini

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Is it possible for the monkey given to the player be shiny?

TehLulzMastur

*Spoilers*

I heard that you can get a second Master Ball if you traded 50 times. Well, if I sat down with a friend and traded the same Pokemon over and over again, would it work? The reason I don't really know is that I can imagine Game Freak noticing that people can do this, and they would prevent it.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
*Spoilers*

I heard that you can get a second Master Ball if you traded 50 times. Well, if I sat down with a friend and traded the same Pokemon over and over again, would it work? The reason I don't really know is that I can imagine Game Freak noticing that people can do this, and they would prevent it.

you have to trade with 50 different people

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Have anyone made an international trade and successfully went to the United Tower from Unity Pier in Castelia City?

I have done a few international trades but i still can't go there? The boat lady just talk to me and never bring me to the United Tower >_<

Can someone plz try it out?
I have.

You've got to trade with people who've got their location registered. I have registered my location.

SoulSilverSwampert

Pokemon Breeder
Two questions for me.

First, is it possible to reset to change the IVs of Thundurus and Tornadus? I might use these if I go to the VGC this year, and obviously I'll want good IVs.

Secondly, if I sent a level 1 pokemon into a wild battle against a level 40 something, and then switched out, would the level 1 pokemon still get the experience boost from level difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.