• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Concerning TM 78 (Smooth Over), does Yakon give it to me after I defeat him in battle as usual? Because I have and I'm almost certain it's not in my Bag :[

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I guess I wil ask the question here since I am trying to acquire knowledge about the game.

In Black and White, when you use the Pokeshifter you enter a crossbow mini-game. In that game, you try to catch Pokemon under a time limit. If the time is up, what happens to the Pokemon you haven't catched?

rocky505

Concerning TM 78 (Smooth Over), does Yakon give it to me after I defeat him in battle as usual? Because I have and I'm almost certain it's not in my Bag :[
Go to the cave with it's entrance blocked by spider web and he'll give it to you there.

Rodrigo

The Firey Inferno
Can someone tell me how I can unlock the Great Hall to catch Kyuremu?

Icing Sugar

How do I battle the 3º leader? He's out of the gym.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Anyone know just how to start/get into dream world? I've gotten all the other functions to work on wifi (pokeshifter, transfer machine, random battles) But Dream world is the one thing left I have to try >.>
The site you need to log in to is down, for the next week. Nintendo under estimated the amount of hits it would get, and Made a DDOS problem from Pokémon Fans.

(DDOS, Basicly it's like 100 people from many locations trying to fit on a 30 seater bus, Then the Tires explode due that the more people than there is room for.)

Lorde

How do I battle the 3º leader? He's out of the gym.

I believe you have to go to a dock in Hiun City to find him. Team Plasma will appear shortly after and you'll have to track them down to an empty building and battle them. Then, Arti will return to his Gym.

Grei

not the color
Download it and use an emulator if you really are that desperate. No sources will be given to you though, find it yourself. It is illegal to provide you a ROM.

Why did you suggest this and not the legal way of doing it?

You can also buy the games off of a site that ships from Japan to North America (or wherever you live). It'll be in Japanese and won't work on an English DSi, but hey, at least it's legal and ensured to be of top quality.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Download it and use an emulator if you really are that desperate. No sources will be given to you though, find it yourself. It is illegal to provide you a ROM.

This is illegal you know!

Other than that, what happens to the Pokemon you don't get if you run out of time in the crossbow mini-game? I'm dying to know.

Gus Portual

Slateport Ranger
This contains the main story's ending, so click at your own risk.
I caught Zekrom and beat both N and the mastermind. Their levels were like level 52-54. Now that I beat the main story, every single other trainer owns level 60-70 Pokemon and the E4 own level 77+ Pokemon... Is there a place I'm supposed to go first in order to battle trainers while proceeding in the playthrough or do I have to deal with those overleveled Pokemon?
Please quote my message when you want to reply and reply under a spoiler tag... thanks.
I know right?? I had the same problem!!

What I'm doing is I transfered my EV trained pokémon from HG since they're not all the way up to lvl 100 and I'm using them to fight the elite 4 attaching the exp shares to two isshu pokémon at a time to get them to at least lvl 60.

I don't understand the massive jump.

hitsuji182

Polish Pokemaniac
This contains the main story's ending, so click at your own risk.
I caught Zekrom and beat both N and the mastermind. Their levels were like level 52-54. Now that I beat the main story, every single other trainer owns level 60-70 Pokemon and the E4 own level 77+ Pokemon... Is there a place I'm supposed to go first in order to battle trainers while proceeding in the playthrough or do I have to deal with those overleveled Pokemon?
Please quote my message when you want to reply and reply under a spoiler tag... thanks.
Hey. You did everything good. I also beat the game and was quite suprised when i noticed that trainers have so high-leveled Pokemon. However, I already beat them all, they are easy. My explanation for this level gap is simple - post-game trainers use rather weak Pokemon from previous generations, so Game Freak had to balance it somehow. Is Lv.65 Weedle dangerous? Rather not. :p If we are talking about E4 rematches and Cynthia battle, I think we just need to train a bit our puplis. ;)

Last edited:

Lorde

I have a question now that I have my Shiny Raikou from the 13th movie in the game: What's the name of the location where Zoroark appears? If someone could post the Japanese name, that would help me locate it easily on the map for myself.

Rodrigo

The Firey Inferno
Two things.

1- Illusion will make your Pokemon change into the Pokemon in the last slot in your party. It will not only change it's appearance, but also it's name to match the Pokemon it's copying. Also, as soon as an opponent attacks the Pokemon with Illusion, it will revert back to it's original forme.

EDIT: So far, if it isn't the first to be sent out during a battle, Illusion won't activate.

EDIT 2: Nvm, I didn't realize Serebii already put it up on the main site. XP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.