• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
In the cave where you fight N. (I completely forgot what it's called)

It'll be at level 20 or so.
what the electro magnetic one? thanks!

natie

Mr. F
does anyone know how exactly the exp distribution works in this game? it's weird...
You get experience for winning a battle.

@aclover: yeah.

@nicknick88: Serebii was told to remove them.

does anyone know how exactly the exp distribution works in this game? it's weird...
If you fight a lvl 6 koromori with a level 10 pokabu or so you get more exp. than you fight with a level 20 pokabu.

What I mean with that: how higher the pokemon from you is how lesser exp. you get from a centain pokemon.

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
this is probably a dumb question, but why aren't there any pokemon pictures in bw pokedex

pokebeach received a letter from nintendo telling them to remove all images. they said they would also make rounds to other pokemon sites, and it seems serebii was next. however, judging from the fact that we're allowed to keep images from other games, i'm assuming they'll allow the pictures once the game has been out for a while and there is nothing to hide. but for the time being, nintendo has decided to be a huge group of a**holes and demanded that all pictures be taken down.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
pokebeach received a letter from nintendo telling them to remove all images. they said they would also make rounds to other pokemon sites, and it seems serebii was next. however, judging from the fact that we're allowed to keep images from other games, i'm assuming they'll allow the pictures once the game has been out for a while and there is nothing to hide. but for the time being, nintendo has decided to be a huge group of a**holes and demanded that all pictures be taken down.

Yeah. I don't even see how Nintendo even has a leg to stand on here. The games are out, it's not like we're leaking top-secret information. Ah whatever.

On-topic: Am I right in saying that Reshiram/Zekrom are found AFTER the E4?

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
Yeah. I don't even see how Nintendo even has a leg to stand on here. The games are out, it's not like we're leaking top-secret information. Ah whatever.

Yes, you get Reshiram/Zekrom after you beat the Elite 4.

D*N

Musical Star

Read the spoilers on the main site and you know when en why:D.
Nobody? :(

@ SergeiDragunov: Yea you find it if you want chalenge the champion.

Sorry I don't think anybody should know that.
I know some pokemon found early from pokebeach but I think Kibago is a little father away, and not that easy to get.
My feelings say you can get it by the last city with the dragon gym.

D*N

Musical Star
Will the grassmonkey learn any new moves if i evolve him by using the stone?
He is lvl 28.

nothing, you need to learn grasmonkey first all his moves and then evolve it, or use the move relearner.
Can find it in link from first post, so first look there before you ask.

-Salamence-

what are the names of the 91 new moves?

poke-lord

i think they are in the first cave and are more likely to appear on a moving pice of ground

In White, when I press start on the title screen, it closes up on Zekrom's face and I hear the cry, but five seconds later it resumes with the normal title screen animation. Why is that exactly?

crezz

moonlight walk
where do i revive the fossils? I NEED MAH CHICKEN!!! D:

In White, when I press start, It closes up on Zekrom's face but then it just resumes with the normal title screen animation. Why is this?
Edit: Dang :)

D*N

Musical Star
i think they are in the first cave and are more likely to appear on a moving pice of ground
that's right.

In White, when I press start on the title screen, it closes up on Zekrom's face and I hear the cry, but five seconds later it resumes with the normal title screen animation. Why is that exactly?

Because it is the way it is.
Don't ask something that's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.