• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LV100

Retired Master
Where's a good place to find trades on the interwebs?

F@lc0-san

Don't know if this is the right place for it, but here goes.
It's better than starting a new thread anyway.....

Can a new B/W game recieve old pokemon from a B/W game that has old pokemon on them?

example:
Joe has Pokemon Black
He Plays it alot, gets dreamworld, catches all pogeymans.
His brother Jack gets white a year later, wants a Abra in his party from the start(Or after you get the C-gear)
His brother Joe breeds him a Abra and trades it over.

What will happen?
Will it be like HG/SS and you will get it just like that?
Or will it be like FR/LG and will you require the national dex, and some stupid mini quest for this?

I always have a Alakazam..
ALWAYS

Make no mistake, I know you CAN NOT OBTAIN old gen pokemon INGAME bfore the E4, but surlely the can be traded over?

I usually hate thing this, but quoting myself for a response to this.

It doesn't need to be a dedicated site, a simple board or topic would be fine.

Lurk the Pokemon section of a certain site starting with a 4 and look for "Trading General"
I know the site is hated by many, but I got a buttload of trades there.(In Gen4 atleast)

HaruLatz

GUREITO!
I have a question now that I have my Shiny Raikou from the 13th movie in the game: What's the name of the location where Zoroark appears? If someone could post the Japanese name, that would help me locate it easily on the map for myself.

I can't really type out the name, but to get to the forest where Zoroark is, go to the route east of Raimon city (the 4th badge place) and by the area where you can cut, there should be an entrance to a forest. You'll find the truck where Zoroark is in the back.

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
I'm confuse about underwater ruin. How exactly that I can go to second floor? I try to interact every pillar that I can find but there aren't any stair or door except exit/entrance door.

Rensch

I'm in the town with all the swamps and the tower where N summons Zekrom or Reshiram. But I'm stuck

After playing through the tower and obtaining the badge at the ice-type gym I went onwards to the next route which was full of swamps as well. At the end you can go north into another swamp area with some trainers and a few items in it, which doesn't seem to lead anywhere, or you can go south. The southern path is blocked of by some Team Plasma grunts, though.

If I try to go the other way around and go east from the city where the Battle Subway is located, the road is blocked as well by some construction workers.

What do I need to do?

rocky505

I'm in the town with all the swamps and the tower where N summons Zekrom or Reshiram. But I'm stuck

After playing through the tower and obtaining the badge at the ice-type gym I went onwards to the next route which was full of swamps as well. At the end you can go north into another swamp area with some trainers and a few items in it, which doesn't seem to lead anywhere, or you can go south. The southern path is blocked of by some Team Plasma grunts, though.

If I try to go the other way around and go east from the city where the Battle Subway is located, the road is blocked as well by some construction workers.

What do I need to do?
Have you gone to the ancient castle yet?

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
I guess I wil ask the question here since I am trying to acquire knowledge about the game.

In Black and White, when you use the Pokeshifter you enter a crossbow mini-game. In that game, you try to catch Pokemon under a time limit. If the time is up, what happens to the Pokemon you haven't catched?

They won't travel to Isshu and stayed in your DPPt/HGSS box. End of story.

The first time I've played the PokeShifter and I only got 2 out of 6. orz

I have a question now that I have my Shiny Raikou from the 13th movie in the game: What's the name of the location where Zoroark appears? If someone could post the Japanese name, that would help me locate it easily on the map for myself.

That's まよいのもり or 迷いの森, depending on using Hiragana or Kanji mode in your game

Last edited:

LV100

Retired Master
So... would anybody trade me a Tsutarja or a Pokabu for a Mijumaru? :p

Go ahead and PM me.

Last edited:

Aiice

guys i need help. On Route 6, theres this cave you need to go into, but its blocked by a cobweb. i've been watching this video walkthrough and when the guy in it examines the web, an event plays out, someone comes and one of his pokemon breaks the web. but i didn't get anything like that, i examined it, just got some random japanese crap, and thats it. any HMs/Items/Events I missed out on? I cleared the freezer of team plasma and got the gym badge

rocky505

guys i need help. On Route 6, theres this cave you need to go into, but its blocked by a cobweb. i've been watching this video walkthrough and when the guy in it examines the web, an event plays out, someone comes and one of his pokemon breaks the web. but i didn't get anything like that, i examined it, just got some random japanese crap, and thats it. any HMs/Items/Events I missed out on? I cleared the freezer of team plasma and got the gym badge
If nothing happens then you have not done the freezer or the gym. The gym leader is supposed to come clear the way for you.

Blake.S

Really sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm not reading through 30 pages.

Anyway, I think I read somewhere (or I may have dreamt it...) that you can't trade items from the previous games? I think I read that to trade from the 4th generation to the 5th you need to remove items from them. Is this true?

Also, can you only go in the Underwater Ruins once? Because it says you only have a limited number of steps in there. Or is it a daily thing?

rocky505

Really sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm not reading through 30 pages.

Anyway, I think I read somewhere (or I may have dreamt it...) that you can't trade items from the previous games? I think I read that to trade from the 4th generation to the 5th you need to remove items from them. Is this true?

Also, can you only go in the Underwater Ruins once? Because it says you only have a limited number of steps in there. Or is it a daily thing?
No items can be transferred over from the 4th gen games. IDK about the underwater ruins since I have not made it that far yet.

Blake.S

No items can be transferred over from the 4th gen games. IDK about the underwater ruins since I have not made it that far yet.

That sucks soooo much. I have so many items I collected in my Diamond account that are going to go to waste now!
Incidentally, I looked on the items page and it listed shoal salt or whatever it is, an item available only in Shoal Cave in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and since it's not transferrable, I don't know why it's on the list...

Why would they do this... it sounds like transferring pokemon over is difficult now too...

Oh, and thanks for answering my questions too btw.

Last edited:

jxdawg123

Aight I need some help...
I saw N do something w/ Reshisaram, then went to the ancient castle. After that I have no idea what to do. Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.