• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugfan-Eric

Beginning BugTrainer
@Bugfan-Eric: If you KO it without having your party and your PC full, it restarts. You must capture Reishram/Zekrom in the game to progress.
Hmm thats a bit of a pickle should I fill my box or just catch it, awhell I'll just catch it just hope its a good nature thanks for answering my question Own.

Ok then.

It's after the Elite Four, I wander onto Route 14, and there's a Thunderstorm. I'm only here to train, but I do run into Thundurus. I use Aqua tail on a level 50 Carracosta (non-shell smashed) and it K.Os him.

I don't suppose there's any way of me getting him available to catch again?

jsdodgers

Playing the game, I noticed that there are five dots on a trainer's name in pass by mode. Mine has 1 of them gold, but most other people do not have any gold. Does anyone know what these dots mean?

Ultimate Glalie

Ok then.

It's after the Elite Four, I wander onto Route 14, and there's a Thunderstorm. I'm only here to train, but I do run into Thundurus. I use Aqua tail on a level 50 Carracosta (non-shell smashed) and it K.Os him.

I don't suppose there's any way of me getting him available to catch again?
Beat the E4 again. He should respawn.

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
When you see Zekrom in N's Castle and defeat it, and then go to Dragonspiral Tower to catch it, is its nature the same as when you first saw it, or can it be different?

And, can you change your team before the Zekrom battle? I want to use a Synchronize Munna Adamant, but don't want to tote him around in the E4.

Rakurai

When you see Zekrom in N's Castle and defeat it, and then go to Dragonspiral Tower to catch it, is its nature the same as when you first saw it, or can it be different?

And, can you change your team before the Zekrom battle? I want to use a Synchronize Munna Adamant, but don't want to tote him around in the E4.

Its nature will be presumably be randomized, as you can SR for a shiny one there, whereas the other legends that do have fixed natures after your first encounter with them will never be shiny if they weren't the first time you saw them (Unless you KO them and make them reappear by beating the Elite 4).

You are given an opportunity to run off and go do whatever you want before you fight Zekrom, too.

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
I have tried to get all props but
The man on Opelucid wont give me anymore props, neither the man upstairs of the Musical stadium, or the public after i finish a show
Yet im missing:
-White Cape
-Black Cape
-Bouquet
-Big Barrete

-.-

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
The man on Opelucid wont give me anymore props, neither the man upstairs of the Musical stadium, or the public after i finish a show
Yet im missing:
-White Cape
-Black Cape
-Bouquet
-Big Barrete

-.-

Any help? I really need these

sushi_queen

This is technically a trading request, but is anyone online now that could help me evolve my karrablast? I have a shemlet as well if you want both of their evos in your pokedex. I can only get wifi in this one cafe, and so my trading time is super limited. Please PM me within the hour or so if you can help!

ThousandMaster

Magic School Dropout
Yet im missing:
-White Cape
-Black Cape
-Bouquet
-Big Barrete

-.-

I've been having the same problem. With the public after the show, it depends on how well you did during the performance, but I don't know why the old man has stopped giving me props. I was told earlier to give it a day or so, although I have no idea if that will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.