• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relic Castle after E4

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Please help. I have asked around and NO ONE has an answer for me.

I have heard there is an IV Checker in the Subway Station. I see four trainers, none speak to my pokemons IV's. I need to know this!!!

Is it post-E4 only? Is my game screwed up? Everyone else is like "Yeah, in the battle subway there's this guy..." but there IS NOT. There are four people, 3 just smalltalk while one asks me how I want to be greeted wirelessly etc.

Kreis

Still Dirrty

I have heard there is an IV Checker in the Subway Station. I see four trainers, none speak to my pokemons IV's. I need to know this!!!

Is it post-E4 only? Is my game screwed up? Everyone else is like "Yeah, in the battle subway there's this guy..." but there IS NOT. There are four people, 3 just smalltalk while one asks me how I want to be greeted wirelessly etc.

It's post E4.

Ememew

Emerald Mew

I believe it's post-game only.

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo

Yes, it's probably Post-E4.

I'll go check for you if you're not convinced, after I catch Victini.

EDIT: Yep, he's there for me. A blue haired guy right near the entrance.

Last edited:

Neo Zanther

Hope this is the right spot for this.

Ok, question about Sheer Force (I know) but would Sheer Force affect the move Brick Break? It's not giving a status effect (boost) nor is it a negative effect to my own pokemon (no boost).

Reason for question is if i replace Brick Break (75 base and if Sheer Force works bumps to 100) with Hammer Arm (100 with speed drop so no Sheer Force boost) on my Conkeldurr. If Sheer Force works on Brick then no need to learn Hammer.

Side note: If it does affect Brick then moves like Wake-up Slap would be boosted too (and loose the wake up chance?)?

Last edited:

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
Okay, I have a bit of a problem. Having just beat the E4/Plasma castle, I want to explore the rest of teh region. However, all the trainers on the new routes are extremely strong, much stronger than my ingame team ATM, and those are still my strongest Pokemon, as I have no access to a second DS to transfer my HG stuff. Where are some good places to train a team of pokemon all around lv 52?

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Okay, I have a bit of a problem. Having just beat the E4/Plasma castle, I want to explore the rest of teh region. However, all the trainers on the new routes are extremely strong, much stronger than my ingame team ATM, and those are still my strongest Pokemon, as I have no access to a second DS to transfer my HG stuff. Where are some good places to train a team of pokemon all around lv 52?

- Daily Sports Dome Battles.
- Audino Grinding (Highest route you can. Route 11 has some tough trainers in it, but you can avoid them. Or use route 10).

Venomrec

Where are pikachus in white version?

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
For Entralink
after u have registered someone in pal pad can u connect with them on entralink?
i know they have to be on, but is entralink for in life ppl to ppl or wifi?

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Before the league, are the sports dome and ferris wheel only place to battle trainers daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.