• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto_Dude

whats the 4 typical moves for gyrados... i have waterfall, d.d, ice fang and aqua tail on em, i need alittle more variety, and i know there is, i just forget lol

DarumakkaImposter

whats the 4 typical moves for gyrados... i have waterfall, d.d, ice fang and aqua tail on em, i need alittle more variety, and i know there is, i just forget lol

change aqua tail with dragon pulse if it has hi sp. attack

Ditto_Dude

i was thinking that, not sure if i wanna use my earthquake on em though, gyrados is boss though and rip and tears so i probably, will, thanks

Ditto_Dude

or that. and what is a good nature for a litwick?

gyrados has low ivs and nature lows sp. atk so no dragon pulse lol, and for litwick id say the best nature would be modest

What do you mean? Do you mean "Use my Earthquake TM on him"? You get unlimited TM uses this generation...

I dont know if i wanna waste my tm on him lol

Last edited:

DarumakkaImposter

gyrados has low ivs and nature lows sp. atk so no dragon pulse lol, and for litwick id say the best nature would be modest

I dont know if i wanna waste my tm on him lol

thanks ffor the tip and the tms are like hms but you can reuse them over and over but the tms you can delete. you still cant delete the hms though

R_N

Oh, I completely skipped that move when I was looking at its movepool. If that's the case, then 1 grass STAB move is all it needs. (Horn Leech) 75 x 1.5 (STAB)=112.5.

And there is more to it than just grass moves. Jump Kick is pretty good, Wild Charge is nice for Fliers, and it can even make use of Take Down. Horn Leech helps stave off the recoil, too.

More importantly, it gets Nature Power. On Wi-Fi, Nature Power defaults to Earthquake!

Kreis

Still Dirrty
And there is more to it than just grass moves. Jump Kick is pretty good, Wild Charge is nice for Fliers, and it can even make use of Take Down. Horn Leech helps stave off the recoil, too.

More importantly, it gets Nature Power. On Wi-Fi, Nature Power defaults to Earthquake!

Oh, I'm aware of that. But when I didn't know it had a physical grass move, I figured it was a useless grass type due to its crappy special attack stat. I think I might try using one.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

why Take Down when it can use Return, more powerful, more accurate, with no recoil :p

WHAT?! no glitch, you just get unlimited now?

yeah it is, where have you been? :p

Ditto_Dude

why Take Down when it can use Return, more powerful, more accurate, with no recoil :p

yeah it is, where have you been? :p

who knows, i dont remember and know half the stuff thats going on now lol, im so rusty, lmao, i dont know half this new stuff like dream world and all these other things lol

XXD17

Draco rex
alright so I got two solosis, one is quiet nature so it is perfect for my trick room team (raises SA, lowers speed) only it has overcoat...the other is serious nature (which neither helps nor hinders) but has magic guard...which one should I go with?

The Phoenix Lodge

alright so I got two solosis, one is quiet nature so it is perfect for my trick room team (raises SA, lowers speed) only it has overcoat...the other is serious nature (which neither helps nor hinders) but has magic guard...which one should I go with?

Why not just breed the quiet one holding an everstone to get a quiet one with magic guard?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
......or capture a new one.

who knows, i dont remember and know half the stuff thats going on now lol, im so rusty, lmao, i dont know half this new stuff like dream world and all these other things lol

don't worry, you can always ask here ;)

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Where in the Battle Subway is the Lottery supposed to be?

I think it was a joke, bro...

The Battle Subway's random battles IS the lottery.

On an unrelated note, I've heard rumors that the Everstone-Breeding technique doesn't work anymore.

Confirm/Deny?

Also, I can't seem to be able to rebattle the trainers in Black City...
How am I suppose to satisfy that man's greed...

Status
Not open for further replies.