• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconx03

Legendary
Me too! Is there a list of possible Entralink mission characters, or is it possible to be all trainer classes and all 493 pre-Unova Pokémon (considering there's only overworld sprites for some of the Unova Pokémon)?

Probably not. I assume they randomly chose some Pokemon and character for the players to play as during each mission. The trainer class and Pokemon could have a hidden meaning or just a non-obvious reason to why they were chosen.

Pokeman1234

What a mess...
Where be the exp share?

SoulSilverSwampert

Pokemon Breeder
Where be the exp share?

You need to go to the Pokemon Fan Club in Icirrus City, and show the guy there a Pokemon that has leveled up 25-49 levels since you obtained it. If you're playing through the story, the starter should work (if you used it).

Pokeman1234

What a mess...
You need to go to the Pokemon Fan Club in Icirrus City, and show the guy there a Pokemon that has leveled up 25-49 levels since you obtained it. If you're playing through the story, the starter should work (if you used it).

thanks for the info, now i can train the weaklings of my game.

Falconx03

Legendary
thanks for the info, now i can train the weaklings of my game.

Once they are of level where they can be used to battle, give them the Lucky Egg if which you should have been given in the Chargestone and they will gain 1.5 EXP as if they were a traded Pokemon.

Carnax

Dark Dragoon
How do I gain access to Unity Tower?!

I've already done two GTS-trades, but still I can't see any way to access the tower!

You gain access to it by setting your location on the Geonet Globe. I was trying to figure things out myself in order to try and get the Masuda Method working, and that was one of the things I did. You can normally find a Geonet Globe in any Pokemon Centre

MagnetonNr1

Steel-type Trainer
You gain access to it by setting your location on the Geonet Globe. I was trying to figure things out myself in order to try and get the Masuda Method working, and that was one of the things I did. You can normally find a Geonet Globe in any Pokemon Centre

I already set my location at Geonet Globe... still doesn't work.

Blazios

Are there actually any other countries on your Geonet? In order for your own country to count, you have to have traded with someone else in your country.

MagnetonNr1

Steel-type Trainer
Hmm, then that is really unusual =/ I'm not sure what else to suggest really, other than to make sure the trades you do actually have a marked location on the Pokemon itself

Well, in the future I'll do more Wi-Fi trades anyway and somehow I will gain access to the tower.
And if not... then not. :D

Chimecho3000

Yes it does work, i actually caught my Zekrom yesterday with Adamant nature. (With a Munna Adamant Syn)
I am very happy, because its actually a one-time-catch, if you consider you can't check his nature when you caught it.

(And after the battles you have to save.)

So you'll have to judge it by its stats while its in your team..

My Zekrom had a 178 ATK stat when i caught it.

Hope that helps ;)

You could always lose to N to check it. That's what I did so I could check Reshiram's nature and stats as well as remove my weak Synchronizer so I could battle with my full team of 6.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So, does anyone have anything to fully confirm the Masuda Method on the 5th gen?

It was confirmed a while ago by someone from Smogon I believe. Tons of people have reported hatching Shiny Pokemon quite easily as well.

Dreamcoat

Got a Japanese Vanillite from GTS a couple of days ago. Decided to train it today, and after evolving it lost the Japanese nickname it had when I got it. Now it's named Vanillish, plain English letters and all.

Is this supposed to happen?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Got a Japanese Vanillite from GTS a couple of days ago. Decided to train it today, and after evolving it lost the Japanese nickname it had when I got it. Now it's named Vanillish, plain English letters and all.

Is this supposed to happen?

Yes. Foreign Pokemon have their names changed to English names if they evolve in English games.

redroses

I was wondering if anybody could suggest a good nature for a Mandibuzz. As I am not sure if I should focus on more defense or put something into her attack or special attack. Any help is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.