• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
A moving piece of ground? Are those just certain stationary parts of the cave like tall grass in the field, or do they randomly appear?

poke-lord

it's like tabunne where a certain piece of grass shakes

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
Well, it looks like I'll be spending quite some time looking for old Moggy. Oh well, Doryuuzu's worth it.

crezz

moonlight walk
hmmm.. does'nt seem to be in the museum, i'm open to other suggestions? :(

EDIT: found it! ;D
you have to talk to the right receptionist :p

Last edited:

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
If anyone wants a confirmation on Psychic bat's evo time, it doesn't require summer to evolve mine just evolved at 21 in spring very much to my surprise indeed.
I guess this means it does take the happiness method serebii has listed.

Sauron

Sauron
Well,as I dont understand japanese. I am planning to play the game only using 2 pokemons. The first Pokemon is the Fire Starter(i think pokabu), so I was wondering if anyone could suggest another pokemon which is quite strong ,has good moves and found quite early in the game. As this is in japanese I dont want to care about and stat except the attacks. And also can you give it location. Thanks in advance

Geist

Great Old One
So, just reached the desert where the fossils are supposed to be, but there's only two holes in the ruin, both of them leading to the same place.
My question: can I actually get those yet or do I have to wait till later, because I can find absolutely no way deeper into these ruins yet.
I'm at 3 badges at the moment, so is it too early for me or am I just blind?

D*N

Musical Star
Well,as I dont understand japanese. I am planning to play the game only using 2 pokemons. The first Pokemon is the Fire Starter(i think pokabu), so I was wondering if anyone could suggest another pokemon which is quite strong ,has good moves and found quite early in the game. As this is in japanese I dont want to care about and stat except the attacks. And also can you give it location. Thanks in advance

Try Shimana, It's on route 3, evolution on level 27, electric pokemon, good stats, good movepool.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere

Try Yooterii's line. It's found within the first 3 routes, and its final form has decent stats and a diverse movepool, learning all Elemental Fangs, Crunch, and if you're going with only 2 Pokemon, diversity is key.

LightLag

Okay so I signed up here to get some help.
I went on wifi this morning or whatever and got myself the Liberty Ticket.
I saved in the middle of my E4 challange, so I did all that, finished the game and got the National Pokedex. I went to Hiun City and there are only two boats there. One is on the far left pier, and one is in the middle pier. I talk to the pair of them but they don't let me on.

Advice? D:

crezz

moonlight walk
i need some advice on the ability weak-kneed. does it only halve att and sp. att stat?

D*N

Musical Star
people stuck with the fossils:
BACKTRACK back to the resort desert dungeon thing. WALK(don't run) along the outside of the sand trap to avoid being sucked in. talk to the backpack girl to get a fossil.
first choice is the turtle purotooga. second choice is bird akeen.
take the fossil to the first gym(after getting fly is easiest) and talk to the girl at the right counter. she will bring back your pokemon. have an empty slot. it will be at level 25

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
What level should I evolve my Hiyapuu? It's 26 at the moment

@Crezz: I think it cuts all stats except HP

Status
Not open for further replies.