• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurseShooter

Pokeball Capture Pro
I'm stuck after the 7th gym. I beat N at the tower. I tried going to the ancient castle and it's empty.

Hmm I think it was Ancient Castle, if not go to the Musseum where the 2nd Gym is... If not I don't remember

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
Is there a list of the Pokemon, together with their locations? I do not know where can I capture certain Pokemon.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
Yep, it's me again. I love midnights XD

didn't say that, post E4 once you have the national dex, you can just transfer between all of them.

The transfer machine that only transfers celebi and the trio to unlock zorua and zoroark seems to only work between japanese games.

hench i ask if we transfer them post E4, do they still unlock the events (bypassing the transfer machine)?
The transfer machine is for all the hasty players who want Zorua/Zoruark ASAP. Seeing how similar the mechanics are between the transfer machine and the PokeShifter (both using the download function of the DS), chance is that they won't work on foreign games.

I wish I have bought Plat in English so I can try it out now. ><

Is there a list of the Pokemon, together with their locations? I do not know where can I capture certain Pokemon.

Serebii has updated the BW Pokedex with all the location. Try looking it up with its dex number/type.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I asked this yesterday but didn't see an answer:

If the event Zoroark faints in battle, will I get another chance to fight it like with Victini?

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
Oh. I thought I had to fight him first. Also, how long before I can catch those Hihidaruma?

Also, once Cheren brings you out of the Ancient Castle, where do you go from there?

Last edited:

raz1337

Miju Miju!
Oh. I thought I had to fight him first. Also, how long before I can catch those Hihidaruma?

Also, once Cheren brings you out of the Ancient Castle, where do you go from there?

Try going back to Belle north of Sekka city? You should be able to catch those hihidurama soon, maybe once the 8th gym is accessible.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer

Do you mean those Daruma Mode Hihidaruma? Those you have to wait until Post E4. Go visit those statues again and Araragi will hand over the RageCandyBar for you to awaken the Hihidaruma.

omegahealer

noone here to test if you can transfer post E4 between an non JP 4th gen to black/white?
My DS is recharging atm and i would like to know the answer
(and it should be posted on the mainsite what goes and what not as i see the same questions about it asked).

Lorde

noone here to test if you can transfer post E4 between an non JP 4th gen to black/white?
My DS is recharging atm and i would like to know the answer
(and it should be posted on the mainsite what goes and what not as i see the same questions about it asked).

I doubt you'd be able to transfer from an English 4th Gen cart to a Japanese 5th Gen cart. I mean, it wasn't the case with the Pal Park in Generation 4 so it might not be the case with the PokeShifter in Generation 5 either. I'm just assuming this since the two features are very similar and might have the same limitations/restrictions.

Toonpenguin

I doubt you'd be able to transfer from an English 4th Gen cart to a Japanese 5th Gen cart. I mean, it wasn't the case with the Pal Park in Generation 4 so it might not be the case with the PokeShifter in Generation 5 either. I'm just assuming this since the two features are very similar and might have the same limitations/restrictions.

so in this case one would need to purchase a 4th gen Japense game, then trade there pokemon from there 4th gen english game to there 4th Gen Japaense game then transfer those to Black and White correct?

Lorde

so in this case one would need to purchase a 4th gen Japense game, then trade there pokemon from there 4th gen english game to there 4th Gen Japaense game then transfer those to Black and White correct?

I would assume that would be the case. I don't see what would prevent English Pokemon from being transferred from a Japanese game to another Japanese game. I also believe that foreign Dex entries have been found, which would indicate that foreign Pokemon can be traded to Black and White. It seems that you should be able to use this method. I'll try it out myself later.

natie

Mr. F
Or, y'know, you could just wait for the English version to be released, rather than go through such a hassle as this to get your precious Pokeymens from on game to another.

Toonpenguin

Or, y'know, you could just wait for the English version to be released, rather than go through such a hassle as this to get your precious Pokeymens from on game to another.

oh well lets see i just spent 70 bucks to import the game, I'm not waiting a half a year now just to transfer my pokemon.

natie

Mr. F
You'll have to spend even more if you decide to buy the other Japanese games, too.

So, you're better off just waiting.

Toonpenguin

not really, you can easily find a japaense 4th gen game for no more then 40 shipped.

It may be 2 months until i buy it buts its better then waiting a half a year

anyways back on topic.

is there a map or anything where previous generation pokemon can be captured in isshu after the E4?

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
My god, some people are so impatient. xD It won't kill you to wait until the english versions are released, will it?

Status
Not open for further replies.