• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

Seem

Hollen i ven.

Pretty much egg moves and good moves. Zoroark doesn't really learn that many good moves via level ups.

Serebii has a brilliant list of what egg moves and TM moves it can learn. Not a good amount of breeding stuff though, as Sapphire Sceptile said.

Zoroark

al3x094

This question's been bugging me a bit and was hoping someone could help me out:

Does the current level of your Pokemon affect their performance in Battle Subway/Online battles? For Example: I bring a level 25 Sawk into the Battle Subway, and it's level gets bumped to 50 temporarily. Will it still perform as well as a Sawk at lv. 50, or will it just have the same performance (stats) as a sawk at lv. 25, even though it's temporarily at lv. 50?

The Phoenix Lodge

This question's been bugging me a bit and was hoping someone could help me out:

Does the current level of your Pokemon affect their performance in Battle Subway/Online battles? For Example: I bring a level 25 Sawk into the Battle Subway, and it's level gets bumped to 50 temporarily. Will it still perform as well as a Sawk at lv. 50, or will it just have the same performance (stats) as a sawk at lv. 25, even though it's temporarily at lv. 50?

It's stats get changed to what they would be at level 50 with it's current Evs.

magikarp_hater

Me, Myself and I
I traded my Celebi to my friend so he could use it for the Zorua event, but it isn't working. It's the right Celebi; it's in a cherish ball. Why isn't it working?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I traded my Celebi to my friend so he could use it for the Zorua event, but it isn't working. It's the right Celebi; it's in a cherish ball. Why isn't it working?

If someone used it in their game and traded it away, it won't activate the event.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast

It could be two things:

1. Have you used the Celebi yourself because the celebi can only be used once no matter what game
2. If not 1, did you use the relocator because you must transfer the celebi using the relocator for the event to activate

Dasdardly

Rare Occurence
It could be two things:

1. Have you used the Celebi yourself because the celebi can only be used once no matter what game
2. If not 1, did you use the relocator because you must transfer the celebi using the relocator for the event to activate

I had a friend pokeshift mine and it worked fine.

Mr_Mystery

Man of Mysteries
So what is the difference between any ordinary Ditto and a Japanese Ditto?

Status
Not open for further replies.