• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Friday

MMM Bacon!
Does Flame Body still shorten the amount of time to hatch an egg? I've had a pokemon with Flame body in my party and the hatching time still seemed long. Just curious.

Ultimate Glalie

Does Flame Body still shorten the amount of time to hatch an egg? I've had a pokemon with Flame body in my party and the hatching time still seemed long. Just curious.
Yes, it does. Don't forget that the Pokemon with Flame Body and the Egg need to be next to each other in your party for this to work.

Dragnil

Furniture Trainer
I have a two questions and I'm not sure if they have changed over the games or not so I wasn't sure where to post this.

First, does evolving your pokemon early affect its stats late game. Say evolving it at lvl 30 compared to lvl 50 will there be a difference at 60?

Second, if you would like your overall EVs to be good but don't care about a few of them does it matter if you EV train them at lvl 1 and then get them to lvl 50. As compared to lvling them from lvl 1 to lvl 50 and then EV training them. Assume the EVs they have in the end are the same. I checked on Serebii but am still having a bit of confusion.

Thanks for reading and sorry if this was the wrong place.

sonicstar

ExperiencedCollector
It's actually easy to catch thundurus or tornadus without the masterball, you use a strong zebstrika to use thunder wave and then slowly chip its health and at night go to the north routes and just kepp throwing ultra balls, i got it on my fourth. so its not that hard.

Ultimate Glalie

First, does evolving your pokemon early affect its stats late game. Say evolving it at lvl 30 compared to lvl 50 will there be a difference at 60?
No, there won't be a difference, assuming the amount of EVs the Pokemon has and their distribution between stats stays the same.

Second, if you would like your overall EVs to be good but don't care about a few of them does it matter if you EV train them at lvl 1 and then get them to lvl 50. As compared to lvling them from lvl 1 to lvl 50 and then EV training them. Assume the EVs they have in the end are the same. I checked on Serebii but am still having a bit of confusion.
No, that doesn't matter.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
This was the event Celebi. It was given away at Gamestop a little while ago. It is also still being given away at Black and White Mall Tours, although today is the last day you can get it.

http://www.serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml

Thank you!

I have a two questions and I'm not sure if they have changed over the games or not so I wasn't sure where to post this.

Thanks for reading and sorry if this was the wrong place.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=461292

And 'no' is the answer to both of your questions.

Dragnil

Furniture Trainer
Okay thanks! I was really wondering for a while and was raising a golett on the first route to get it lots of attack EVs. Time to give it will-o-wisp and find a lvl 54 Audino :D

Torpoleon

It ends on the 10th April.
That's for the US. That member asked when the UK Event ends.

The end date for the UK Victini Event is April 22, 2011. Honestly, all you need to do is have Wi-Fi and get the Liberty Ticket. Just so long as you have the ticket, you can go to Libery Garden after the distribution ends since you still have the ticket.

sonicstar

ExperiencedCollector
Also, how do you know when and how to get fishing spots cuz im not too sure.....

Bloush

lost to Bianca...
so whts the point of the musical? can i win anything? or is it just for fUN?

Ultimate Glalie

Also, how do you know when and how to get fishing spots cuz im not too sure.....
They appear randomly when you're walking near a patch of water or while you're surfing on water. They look the same as surfing spots, but you just fish into them instead of surfing over them.

Thornmask

Unova Champion
I really need help with the Abyssal ruins.

I've been to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors and I know how to reach the last one (the one with the Relic Crown in it) but maxed out the step count and the torrent swooshed me away. However, now I can't re-access the 2nd floor anymore ever since my first trip to the other floors. I've interacted with the middle pillar with the Cuniform writing on it but it wont move to reveal the entrance way anymore.

So... A- Has this happened to anyone else? and B- Is their a solution to this annoying problem?

Thornmask

Unova Champion
Ah....

I wondered what I had done differently the first time I found the way there. Thanks Sapphire Sceptile.

sonicstar

ExperiencedCollector
They appear randomly when you're walking near a patch of water or while you're surfing on water. They look the same as surfing spots, but you just fish into them instead of surfing over them.

THankyou, i was trying to get feebas and milotic on route 1, but for the life of me couldnt figure out how!, just tried it and got a lv68 female milotic on first try and caught it ! makes a good day for me :D THANKS!!

SoulSilverSwampert

Pokemon Breeder
On the Battle Subway super lines, does the BP reward increase by 1 after every 7 trainers, or is there a peak to it?

SoulSilverSwampert

Pokemon Breeder
3 after every 7 Trainers, and 10 if you beat the Subway Boss.

That's on the ordinary lines. The 'super' lines have 5 on the first 7, 6 on the next, but I don't know after that 'cause I haven't got that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.