• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
how do i know when a pokemon has 255 in EV

Mr_Mystery

Man of Mysteries
Is it possible to breed Dittos? EX: Japanese Ditto + a English Ditto in the Daycare for eggs?

Lester20

Is it possible to breed Dittos? EX: Japanese Ditto + a English Ditto in the Daycare for eggs?

It should be...I mean, Ditto CAN breed.

Lester20

Aww...There goes my theory...Thanks for ruining it, guys.

Mr_Mystery

Man of Mysteries
That is such a bummer! :(
I would breed so many of those things.
Thanks for answering!

ChaosMageX

Could someone please explain to me how to get to the Technical Machine Earthquake in the Relic Castle?
I don't feel like wandering aimlessly down there o_0

Thanks!

This person's question seems to never have been answered and now I'm having the same problem trying to get to TM 26 Earthquake that they were having.

I know that getting a full image map answer is improbable, but could someone at least give the general directions of which holes to fall down by using words like leftmost, rightmost, bottommost, topmost, etc?

Lester20

This person's question seems to never have been answered and now I'm having the same problem trying to get to TM 26 Earthquake that they were having.

I know that getting a full image map answer is improbable, but could someone at least give the general directions of which holes to fall down by using words like leftmost, rightmost, bottommost, topmost, etc?

Ask me! Ask me! I can tell you in Messages!!!

Dreamcoat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yuX2i5tz9g

Took me less than a minute to find.

It's AMAZING what you can find on the internet by searching =0

Zanji

Hey, is the GTS down for anyone else?

I keep getting into the room then message saying connection communication error, please turn off the power? Was fine earlier

Alright Im not the only one thats happening too lol

I have been trying for the last hr and sometimes I get in but then it saysplease turn off power lol

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Hi. I have a question about the ability "sheer force." I haven't used, cuz I don't know what counts for it to work.

Sheer force boosts the power of moves that have secondary effects, but the move loses that effect. What defines a secondary effect? Could I use hyper beam and not suffer the turn loss? Would I be able to use overheat and not lose sp. attack? Just examples. Can someone pm me with the answers? Thanks.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
moves that have a negative effect still have that effect and arnt boosted. moves that can flinch, burn, etc such as rock slide, stone edge, fire fang, etc are boosted

gliscor&yanmega

Hi. I have a question about the ability "sheer force." I haven't used, cuz I don't know what counts for it to work.

Sheer force boosts the power of moves that have secondary effects, but the move loses that effect. What defines a secondary effect? Could I use hyper beam and not suffer the turn loss? Would I be able to use overheat and not lose sp. attack? Just examples. Can someone pm me with the answers? Thanks.

Stuff such as recoil, two-turn moves, and stat reduction attacks aren't affected at all, they don't get a boost and the secondary effect still applies.

It's only for moves that have more positive secondary effects, such as higher critical hit, or a chance to cause a status ailment(Burn, Sleep, etc...).

These are the moves that will work using Sheer Force:
Air Slash
Body Slam
Blaze Kick
Blizzard
Crunch
Crush Claw
Earth Power
Extrasensory
Fire Blast
Fire Fang
Fire Punch
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz
Flash Cannon
Focus Blast
Force Palm
Heat Wave
Ice Beam
Ice Fang
Ice Punch
Iron Head
Iron Tail
Lava Plume
Poison Jab
Psychic
Relic Song
Rock Climb
Rock Slide
Scald
Secret Power
Signal Beam
Sludge Bomb
Thunder
Thunder Fang
Thunderbolt
Thunderpunch
Tri Attack
Waterfall
Zen Headbutt

Any other attack shouldn't work with it.

Also, the item Life Orb loses it's negative effect, Escape Button, Shell Bell, and Red Card too.

Ardent

Hey guys,

I'm farming dittos, but I was wondering if there are any tips I can use. Like what's the best pokemon to catch other pokemon with (something with false swipe and other status-inducing ailments)?

Thanks for any help.

Falconx03

Legendary
Hey guys,

I'm farming dittos, but I was wondering if there are any tips I can use. Like what's the best pokemon to catch other pokemon with (something with false swipe and other status-inducing ailments)?

Thanks for any help.

I just quick ball them on the very first turn and 8 out of 10 times it catches the Pokemon(high leveled). If it is 8:00pm or later I will still use the quick ball and then if it fails, will use a Dusk Ball.

PokemonOwn

Hey guys,

Thanks for any help.

Smeargle can learn any move in the game. So a False Swipe, Worry Seed, Mean Look, and Spore set should help.

Status
Not open for further replies.