• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainerGreen

Gym Leader
for as what i found in white forest goes:
gastly,nidoran(both),aron(whuuuut?),bellsprout,abra,magnamite,oddish,rhyhorn,surskit,lotad,

i went through it in different seasons, but it didnt change what appeared.

~~~anybody know whats up with the pink battle subway train?

*helpful tip if you'd like to learn where a poekmon is and when you can catch it.
PLAY THE GAME!
>.> or at least look it up in the serebii pokedex, or give us its number not everyone know's the japanese names, i dont.

Last edited:

Es-Ypsilon

Pokemon Collector
for as what i found in white forest goes:
gastly,nidoran(both),aron(whuuuut?),bellsprout,abra,magnamite,oddish,rhyhorn,surskit,lotad,

i went through it in different seasons, but it didnt change what appeared.

~~~anybody know whats up with the pink battle subway train?

That's pretty much completely different from what I've got, except for Gastly, Aron and Magnemite...
And I searched for about an hour

CurseShooter

Pokeball Capture Pro
I'm trying to capture the roaming (I think) legendary Flying type (forgot it's name) How do I pin him down?

raz1337

Miju Miju!
Just went up against Iris with a 59 Emboar with flamethrower/boiling water/brick break/grass knot. Brick break took out the first 2 Pokemon in 1 hit each. The last Ononokusu took a brick break, forced my hm slave out, used a 50 hp pot on the pig, pig came back out, brick break'd Ononokusu, and Iris failed. I thought Iris was supposed to be difficult for the pig?

TrainerGreen

Gym Leader
I'm trying to capture the roaming (I think) legendary Flying type (forgot it's name) How do I pin him down?

The same way you catch any roaming poke, quick balls/ultra balls, or mean look it and then put it into a status condition so it cant run away like sleep,paralyzed,frozen.

Last edited:

CurseShooter

Pokeball Capture Pro
The same way you catch any romaing poke, quick balls/ultra balls, or mean look it and then put it into a status condition so it cant run away like sleep,paralyzed,frozen.

I know how to catch Pokemon dumbshell... I said "pin him down" AKA find him

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've asked this before but I've yet to get an answer:

Do the Interactable Pokemon and stationary Legendaries in general, "respawn" right away after fainting? Or do I have to beat the Elite Four like in Generation 4?

TrainerGreen

Gym Leader
^YEP. i am too. ive only encountered him 3 times. i was hoping the "swarm alert" would also tell us if if there was a thunderstorm where they are.

eastern most route systems i find to be best for changing qucikly through, i wish there were more routes in this game...

Rakurai

Where do I get kibago and when will I be able to? I mean, how many badges and HM's to reach that place.

After you get six badges and have Surf.

They're in Fukiyose Cave, which is located east, up the river just south of the Electric Rock Cave entrance.

Last edited:

wasbeer

I can´t seem to enter the normal green line in the battle subway..
The man in front of the train entrance keeps me away from it.

Can someone explain this to me?

thunder_dragon

Frontier Brain
I've beaten the seventh gym, but I can't get past Route 11 because there are two Team Plasma grunts in the way. I can partially read Japanese, and they said something about the desert so I went down there and battled my way through a bunch of Team Plasma people. I went back to the place I got stuck and the Plasma grunts were still there. I went back to the desert, Cheren is still waiting around, and I can't figure out where to go next.

Any help would be appreciated.

IJsthee

Pokemon Trainer
I can´t seem to enter the normal green line in the battle subway..
The man in front of the train entrance keeps me away from it.

Can someone explain this to me?
i have the same question.. i could get on one of the double lines though.. beat it.. got point, but it didnt' get me anywhere else in isshu.. just had to return to the central station.

also how can i go on one of the boats in huin city?

the middle location of the map is it high link?

Rakurai

also how can i go on one of the boats in huin city?

the middle location of the map is it high link?

The only purpose the boats seem to serve is to get you to the locations of the event Pokemon as they're released.

And the middle of the map is indeed the High Link hub area you go to whenever you utilize the feature to pick up your Dream World Pokemon or do missions to aid nearby players.

RandomOne

Randomization
I've beaten the seventh gym, but I can't get past Route 11 because there are two Team Plasma grunts in the way. I can partially read Japanese, and they said something about the desert so I went down there and battled my way through a bunch of Team Plasma people. I went back to the place I got stuck and the Plasma grunts were still there. I went back to the desert, Cheren is still waiting around, and I can't figure out where to go next.

Any help would be appreciated.

After that, go to the second gym's city. there, you'll see a bunch of people (I think they are the gym's leaders). when you'll be next to them, Aloe, the second gym's leader will give you the item to unlock Reshiram \ Zekrom. Afterwards, those Plazma nabs won't be there anymore. :)

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
SpiderWeb

(To avoid some stuff I am not thunder_dragon)
Ok, here im stuck, up from route 6 theres a cave, a yellow spider web blocks the way. ive pressed a on it and stuff. but i cant get through.
what do i do????

;444; Gabite is hungry ;444;

Status
Not open for further replies.