• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I'm certain of the opposite, I've done a lot of breeding with my Volcorona, and the eggs all hatch in the same time relative to when I got them.

This is true. The abilities Flame Body and Magma Armor do the same thing when it comes to hatching eggs.
And I've done a lot of breeding with Flame Body Pokemon.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
So I've got a few questions about the battle subway. Does anyone know which one gives you the most battle points? Or do they all give you 3? And is there any way to get more? Like in emerald there was this guy who would bet you a certain amount of battle points and you would have to go to the one he told you to go to and if you beat it you'd get double the points you bet him.

Also do you get progressively more points the more people you beat? Like say I beat 7, I only get 3, but if I beat like 21 do I get 6?

Drako

Darkness Eternal
Which poke do i breed with Hydregion for it to learn Dark Pulse. I didn't see anything on the main page. Thanks.

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
So I've got a few questions about the battle subway. Does anyone know which one gives you the most battle points? Or do they all give you 3? And is there any way to get more? Like in emerald there was this guy who would bet you a certain amount of battle points and you would have to go to the one he told you to go to and if you beat it you'd get double the points you bet him.

Also do you get progressively more points the more people you beat? Like say I beat 7, I only get 3, but if I beat like 21 do I get 6?

Well, I know that when you beat the bosses Ingo and Emmet, you win 10 BP (on the 21st battle) or 30 BP (on the 49th battle).
And there's nobody like the guy in Emerald who lets you bet a certain amount.

I can't give you any more information, though, because I haven't done the subway that much.

EDIT: Drako, try Ekans, Arbok, or Seviper.

Last edited:

ShinyMasuda

Quick question, if I put a UT Phione lvl 1 in the daycare(to level up) will the EVs raise? I'm such a noob, but I wanna know. Will it change evS? Thanks for your time.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Quick question, if I put a UT Phione lvl 1 in the daycare(to level up) will the EVs raise? I'm such a noob, but I wanna know. Will it change evS? Thanks for your time.

No, Pokemon do not get any EVs from being in the daycare. You have to give it Vitamins/wings and fight against other Pokemon for it to gains EVs.

TehBrawlGuy~

You get 5 for beating a Super train, then 6 for a 14 streak, then 7 for a 21 streak. I don't know further than that, but presumably it will keep giving you one more BP each time.

Multi, Double, and Single all give the same points, or at least the non-super ones do. No clue on wi-fi, but I doubt it's more than the Super trains.

Linkin10

Shiny Lover
BREEDING ISSUES...
Hi, I am newish to breeding.
I have want a Ferrothorn with two egg moves: Stealth Rock AND Leech Seed. I have tons of Ferroseeds with Leech Seed and tons with Stealth Rock, but I can't seem to be able to get these moves onto the same Pokemon. How do I do it? Thanks a ton.

TehBrawlGuy~

BREEDING ISSUES...
Hi, I am newish to breeding.
I have want a Ferrothorn with two egg moves: Stealth Rock AND Leech Seed. I have tons of Ferroseeds with Leech Seed and tons with Stealth Rock, but I can't seem to be able to get these moves onto the same Pokemon. How do I do it? Thanks a ton.

You can teach Torterra Stealth Rock in Gen. IV via TM, (it learns leech seed by level up) then transfer it to Gen. V and breed it.

Leyniar

This has probably been asked before but... I've been searching the web I can't find a straight answer.

When can you catch Pokemon from other regions in BW. When you beat the Elite 4 or when you obtain the National Pokedex?

Thanks.

The Phoenix Lodge

This has probably been asked before but... I've been searching the web I can't find a straight answer.

When can you catch Pokemon from other regions in BW. When you beat the Elite 4 or when you obtain the National Pokedex?

Thanks.

Those are both the same time. Except I guess it is more when you beat N and Ghetsis rather than the Elite 4

hobocommando

Hello everyone. I just tried to make a new thread about something I want to ask and it hasn't shown up. I must assume that threads must be evaluated before actually being posted. Not to mention that I didn't realize my thread shouldn't exist and I should be asking the question in this thread. Anyway, Hi! I'm hobo. I'll make a more lengthy intro later but I'm at work actually and a little pressed for time. Anyway, I was wondering when is a good time to evolve Munna. I have a moon stone and all that, so I'm good to go. I just know from previous experience and other games like fire emblem it's not always wise to evolve right away. Any suggestion?
Thanks!

Aquarelle

Staff member
Those are both the same time. Except I guess it is more when you beat N and Ghetsis rather than the Elite 4

That's right. Once you beat the Elite Four, N, and Ghetsis, you are able to go to the part of the Unova region you couldn't go to before, where you can find old Pokemon. You can also then use the Poke Transfer machine on Route 15 to transfer old Pokemon from DPPt/HGSS to BW.

Also, technically you can get some older Pokemon earlier. When you reach Castelia City, you can use the Relocator to transfer Celebi and the shiny legendary beasts over to BW.

EDIT: Hobocommando, I would look at Munna's level up moves, decide which ones (if any) you want on its moveset, then evolve it after it has learned those moves (because Musharna's level up move list is very short).

Last edited:

SoulSilverSwampert

Pokemon Breeder
When breeding for Dream World abilities, if I breed a male one with a Ditto, will the baby have the DW ability or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.