• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
you get the vs seeker in the main story.

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
When does Axew evolve to fraxure?

waternate

I want to give my Samurott a water boosting item he's holding the mystic water right now but will a lustous orb boost him even more?

Lustrous orb only boosts palkia- I think the best boost item for indivdual type moves is the relevant gem, with a 50% boost- the equivalent of STAB. However, they get used up, and will only last until you switch out or the battle ends

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
where can i get vs seeker it says on serebii that its available in the game

The only re-battle-able trainers in this game are those in the Nimbasa Sport Domes and the Elite 4, and you don't need a Vs. Seeker for either of those.

cottageboy789

Where is the guy with the fossils in Twist Mountain, I can't find him anywhere

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Where is the guy with the fossils in Twist Mountain, I can't find him anywhere

He can be found on the way to the Ice Rock room. OK, enter Twist Mountain from Icirrus, then go to the intersection and head south. You'll come out in the middle of the Twist Mountain open area. Head south till you see some stairs going down, leading to an opening. Go in there, then head north. It'll force you to make a right turn, and just around there should be the guy.

Also,

I've had trouble in the past trying to upload any battle video in which I used my Haxorus. It keeps saying "There seems to be a problem with your Pokemon.". Now, this particular Haxorus happens to be the Axew from the Mystery Egg event- I was fortunate enough to get one over the GTS as a level 1 untouched Axew. It all fits- the egg was obtained in the right time frame, the nature's Naive, the Battle Subway IV checker confirms that its Speed can't be better, and it knew Scratch and Dragon Rage. Anyway, I EV trained it and it's a level 100 kick-*** Haxorus. And I can't upload battle videos involving it. I thought at first that my opponents were the problem, since I was battling over random wifi, but then I used it in the Wifi train on the Battle Subway, and I recieved the same message when trying to upload the results. Can anyone tell me, does it do this for every Mystery Egg event Pokemon, every event Pokemon, or is my Haxorus just hacked?

cottageboy789

Thanks for the help, i wish i could return the favor but i know nothing about wifi.

cottageboy789

I know what Wifi is, i've just never used it for Pokemon.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
its really good for trading though, like if you want a shiny japanese charizard. (i have a shiny charizard but not japanese) and to meet new people. and finally, to go to unity tower

razor fire

Does Synchronize work on Legendary Pokemon in this gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.