1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by bobandbill, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mount Silver

Mount Silver Time to Return

I'm having this same problem; The season hasn't changed yet for me either...

2. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Well-Known Member Staff Member

If you go into a building, the season should change.

3. Kreis

Kreis Still Dirrty

Step outside of a building. When I loaded my game just now it said "Autumn." But when I stepped outside the PokeCenter it said "Winter."

4. Umiko

Umiko Water Pokemon Fan

The season is refusing to change on my game as well. I've tried entering/leaving buildings and routes. No luck. Resetting hasn't helped either.

5. Venomrec

Venomrec Well-Known Member

Your time could have messed it up. Example: i messed with my ds's internal clock & had to restart my ds & adjust the time to after midnite 00:00 a.m

6. bobri28

bobri28 Get your snacks

how do I access the basement in the dreamyard?

7. Rootbeer

Rootbeer Well-Known Member

I did that and it didn't work. But when I entered a cave it switched over.

8. Kreis

Kreis Still Dirrty

Have you beaten the Elite 4?

9. bobri28

bobri28 Get your snacks

no, so i guess i have to beat them first

10. Kreis

Kreis Still Dirrty

Yeah, as soon as you beat the Elite 4 the basement will be unlocked. There, if you didn't know already, one can find Musharna every Friday with the special DW ability Telepathy.

11. Entei3

Entei3 Member

I caught all the orbs and got Flareon, I think it depends on how many of one you get to which one you get.

12. Entei3

Entei3 Member

Can you get the daily fossils in winter? The door were you go through is blocked.
    EDIT: Never mind found it.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  13. Auraninja

Auraninja Try to understand.

Two questions:

1. I got an in game message telling me to come closer. At the time, I was breeding a Zorua for a friend. I was next to the day care center. Was this simply the Day Care Man, or was it something else.

2. I cannot seem to change an Autumn form Deerling to a Winter form Deerling. Does the Deerling season form remain constant no matter which season it is? If so, would a Deerling caught in a certain season evolve to a Sawsbuck of a certain season regardless of the current season (i.e. An Autumn Deerling evolving to an Autumn Sawsbuck in Winter)?

14. SynchronizeTime

SynchronizeTime Well-Known Member

How do people actually get Shadow Tag Chandelure at this point of time? o-o

15. Grey Wind

Grey Wind Only rescues maidens

Psycic Politoed, I'm having the same problem too. I've caught a winter Deerling, but my Autumn one won't change

16. pikadon92

pikadon92 Raiden Maximus

They didn't. However, a battle simulation, Pokemon Online, allows you to use ANY pokemon with dream world abilities.

17. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Rare Occurence

I'm pretty sure that if they're in a box when the season changes, they stay the season they are until they aren't in a box when the season changes.

18. Trainer Frankie

Trainer Frankie Nostalgia.

Ok, why can't I get rid of pokerus. It used to be that any pokemon with the pokerus status left in the party when the day changed lost pokerus and a period or something was left on the pokemon's summery page showing it had and now lost pokerus.

I left my team I ev trained out of the box yesturday and when I played today, they all still have pokerus. They're done ev training, I don't want them to have pokerus anymore. I also don't want it to spread to other pokemon I have been wanting to keep in the party.

What's going on?

19. Leafstar

Leafstar New Member

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've finished the 7th gym in white version, and gone to Dragonspiral Tower, and witnessed N leaving with the legendary. I went back down, and was told to go to Relic Tower. I went inside Relic Tower but now I'm stuck... I keep reading that Cheren should have met up with me when entering, but nothing happens.

Here's a picture: http://i54.*******.com/s0yc6a.jpg

20. magentaman

magentaman Well-Known Member

there are two entrances, and you're at the wrong one. head east from where you are tilll you see some steps leading down from a load of statues... that's the one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.