• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odori

Thesaurus'd
Where do you find Shikijika? :/

D*N

Musical Star
What are all the HM's i cant finde it anywhere here.

Hm's are Dive, Cut, Strentgh, Waterfall, Surf and Fly.
Cut is avaible after first gym ( Makoma gives you it).

You get Fly from Belle ( so can't miss it)
And Surf from Adeku ( also can't miss).
Dive and Waterfall are after elite 4 ( according to serebii).

LightLag

Okay so I signed up here to get some help.
I went on wifi this morning or whatever and got myself the Liberty Ticket.
I saved in the middle of my E4 challange, so I did all that, finished the game and got the National Pokedex. I went to Hiun City and there are only two boats there. One is on the far left pier, and one is in the middle pier. I talk to the pair of them but they don't let me on.

Advice? D:

Lol D: Quoting because it got burried under the rush of posts.;492-s;

Odori

Thesaurus'd
1. Where is the move relearner?
2. Where do you catch the following pokemon: Hitomoshi, moguryuu, monozu, komatana

Also: Thanks! I just got to that area and will begin my search for that elusive deer. Is it rare? (Also, is it on the same route as the ice cream pokemon or the poke-shroom?)

edit: NM, caught one. It's on the route with the pokeshroom

Last edited:

TheNoob

What are the exact numbers for each HM?

natie

Mr. F

Only 6 HM's, huh?

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
Lol D: Quoting because it got burried under the rush of posts.;492-s;

Sorry to ask you a stupid question but did you pick up the ticket at the Pokemon Center? If you've done that, just try talking to everyone at the harbor.

D*N

Musical Star
1. Where is the move relearner?
2. Where do you catch the following pokemon: Hitomoshi, moguryuu, monozu, komatana

Also: Thanks! I just got to that area and will begin my search for that elusive deer. Is it rare? (Also, is it on the same route as the ice cream pokemon or the poke-shroom?)
the mole is in the first cave between sanyou and shippou, only in some moving area. dark pile or something.

Only 6 HM's, huh?

yes, look at the main site.
I hear people already complaining that there's no rock smash but that one is a tm now.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
No, I mean't what level should I evolve it with the water stone

I would recommend (depending on whether you want it to be physical or special based) evolving it at Lv. 23, when it learns that new attack named Boiling Water with its 1/3 burn chance. Alternatively, its last STAB move is Brine at Lv. 34.

Everything's in my sig, so no need to worry.

D*N

Musical Star
What are the exact numbers for each HM?

hm2 is surf and hm3 is fly, rest is unknown at the moment.
Gonna slow down, because of all the double posting, I may get infracted.

Thank you Wordy, Im just gonna say: See wordy';s signature!

Last edited:

natie

Mr. F
I hear people already complaining that there's no rock smash but that one is a tm now.
Actually, I don't see the need to make a difference between TMs and HMs now, as you can both use them as much as you want (only you can sell/buy TMs, but I don't think many people really do that).

giant

I just unlocked the Transfer Machine in Hiun City.
My friend recently sent me the Crown City Raikou, Entei, and Suicine to my English Diamond version, but I'm having trouble sending them over to White version.
If anyone is curious what I did, I used the DS download play from Diamond version, White version transfer machine option, and the beasts are not holding any items.

Is there something I still have to do? Thanks.

crezz

moonlight walk
ummm.... i would kinda like to know where the heart scale dude is? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.