• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turak

0'04"(Imperial)/0.1m(Metric), making it the smallest Pokemon to date.

Funny how the smallest pokemon is a bug, but is still bigger then 99.9% of the bugs in the real world. And Joltik is half the size of the previous smallest pokemon.

Venomrec

Funny how the smallest pokemon is a bug, but is still bigger then 99.9% of the bugs in the real world. And Joltik is half the size of the previous smallest pokemon.

Who was that?

Do we get a reward for catching all the sages in white, besides the tm's each one gives?

Dunsparce4prez

Are the stats for contests traded to Black and White in case contests are in some future version of Pokemon? I mean the cool, tough, etc.

cantab

Condition does remain in Black and White. Confirmed by the fact that a max Beauty Feebas, Poketransfered to BW, will evolve into Milotic upon level up in BW.

Venomrec

Where do i get the shaymin flower =skymin, forgot the name of it.

hazu

In Pokémon Black & White, like the past games, the trainer card changes colour based upon the various achievements you have accomplished within the game.

• Complete National Dex

Do you have to fill out the pokedex completely (including wi-fi exclusive event legendaries) or is it done in the same way as in HeartGold/SoulSilver where some hard-to-get-legendaries like Mew/Celebi aren't necessary to catch?

Please forgive me if this question has already been answered. There are simply too many pages to go through in this thread.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Event pokemon aren't needed to complete the pokedex just like SS/HG.

ShinyGoogleplex

Guess who!?
Can Cobalion and the other two be SR shiny? Or how about re-spawned after defeating Elite 4 after some time as a shiny?

Same qeustion does go for the severe weather Pokemon roamers. (Tornadus, etc.)

Seem

Hollen i ven.
Can Cobalion and the other two be SR shiny? Or how about re-spawned after defeating Elite 4 after some time as a shiny?

Same qeustion does go for the severe weather Pokemon roamers. (Tornadus, etc.)

Yes they can all be shiny and they only re-spawn after defeating the Elite 4 if you made them faint, not if you caught them already. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Do you have to fill out the pokedex completely (including wi-fi exclusive event legendaries) or is it done in the same way as in HeartGold/SoulSilver where some hard-to-get-legendaries like Mew/Celebi aren't necessary to catch?

Please forgive me if this question has already been answered. There are simply too many pages to go through in this thread.

Like Tsukimirage said, event Pokemon don't count. Here is a list of Pokemon that are considered to be event Pokemon and therefore do not count in the Dex:

- Mew
- Celebi
- Jirachi
- Deoxys
- Manaphy
- Phione
- Darkrai
- Shaymin
- Arceus
- Victini
- Keldeo
- Meloetta
- Genesect

Moodbeam

So I've added a Mareep to my friend board in the Dream World, but now it says it's waiting to be sent to my Entralink. How exactly do I send it to my Entralink? :L

cantab

Using a Technician Scyther with two attacks (and SD/Agility and Baton Pass), in-game against the Elite 4. Should I just go X-Scissor + Aerial Ace, or is something else worth it for better coverage?

TehLulzMastur

I just tried using Game Sync, because Global Link was released today. A code appeared, which it said I had to use to register my account online with my game. I accidentally clicked the touch screen, and the sign telling me what to do disappeared. The code remained, then disappeared. It then went on to a screen asking me to pick a Pokemon.

How do I find this code again?

aquasuicune

So I've added a Mareep to my friend board in the Dream World, but now it says it's waiting to be sent to my Entralink. How exactly do I send it to my Entralink? :L

I'm not sure on this one, but have you tried just going to your entralink? I think it may be waiting in that forest for you to pick up.

Last edited:

cantab

I just tried using Game Sync, because Global Link was released today. A code appeared, which it said I had to use to register my account online with my game. I accidentally clicked the touch screen, and the sign telling me what to do disappeared. The code remained, then disappeared. It then went on to a screen asking me to pick a Pokemon.

How do I find this code again?
Game Sync Settings on the main menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.