• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samus_Aran

Gardevoir Fanboy
I can't get my Game Sync ID. It keeps giving me a Communication Error. I keep trying, but it keeps giving me the error. I don't understand, my brother just did that exact same thing, and on the first try it worked. This is frustrating. :(

Anyone have any idea of what's going on?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I can't get my Game Sync ID. It keeps giving me a Communication Error. I keep trying, but it keeps giving me the error. I don't understand, my brother just did that exact same thing, and on the first try it worked. This is frustrating. :(

Anyone have any idea of what's going on?
WFC is a little unstable at the moment, give it a go later.

In the mean time, you may want to think about making your signature image less wide. I could be mistaken but it looks a little too wide for me.

Lucky Applejack

hug a quagsire today
Hey guys. I was wondering if eviolite (the item that boosts the power of Pokemon that can still evolve) works on a level 100 Pokemon.

For example I was planning on leveling up my Wartortle to lvl 100 without evolving it and giving it the eviolite to power it up... I mean, technically he does have one more form left, it's just he would be incapable of leveling up because of the level cap. Thanks for any help! ^_^

oshiwott

Help

I know this sounds weird but i need help on the FIRST gym leader! i only got the game yesterday, !

:club: :)

Kewzu

I know this sounds weird but i need help on the FIRST gym leader! i only got the game yesterday, !

:club: :)

in the same city as the gym go right all the way the end and talk to the girl she gives you a pokemon that will make things alot easier

BTW how long does it take to be able to acces GL it keep saying `Processing Registration Data` its been like 30 mins already

Last edited:

Canto

how long does it take to be able to acces GL it keep saying `Processing Registration Data` its been like 30 mins already

I'm having the same problem. Granted, it does say "5 minutes or more" so I guess we just have to be patient.

Kewzu

I'm having the same problem. Granted, it does say "5 minutes or more" so I guess we just have to be patient.

k atleast its not just my problem i was so excited too :p

What does it mean by Game Sync has run out of energy It will take one day to recharge it.

does it mean i cant use DW for 24 hours?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
k atleast its not just my problem i was so excited too :p

What does it mean by Game Sync has run out of energy It will take one day to recharge it.

does it mean i cant use DW for 24 hours?
Yes, it does.

I just tried using Game Sync, because Global Link was released today. A code appeared, which it said I had to use to register my account online with my game. I accidentally clicked the touch screen, and the sign telling me what to do disappeared. The code remained, then disappeared. It then went on to a screen asking me to pick a Pokemon.

How do I find this code again?
If you go to the main menu, it will show you it.

So I've added a Mareep to my friend board in the Dream World, but now it says it's waiting to be sent to my Entralink. How exactly do I send it to my Entralink? :L
You need to exit out of the Dream World using the X in the corner. There, you will be given the option to exit with or without sending the Pokémon to the Entralink.

Kewzu

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Would a time change in the ds make a difference? caues i really wanna acces it :)
I'm afraid that has already been confirmed to reset it.

Illusion-Master-Zoroark

<-- He will find you
A good ground type, preferably Krokorok.
Just give it a quick claw and teach it rock tomb (for Emolga) and you'll be fine.

Sandile/Krokorok with Intimidate works really well against Elesa, since it is immune to her Pokemon's Electric type attacks and won't take too much damage from their other physical attacks.

;D thanks you guys, already beat the game once just doing it again for fun...

Skyshaymin492

Dimensional Traveler
I've linked up my game to the Global Link, made one of my Pokemon fall asleep, then registered everything that I need to be able to go to the Dream World, and every single time that I try to access the Dream World, I get this message:

Processing registration data.
Please Wait before trying again.
It may take five minutes or longer to complete the process.

For crying out loud! It's been waaaaay over five minutes (About 2 and a half hours.), and I still can't get in! What's going on?

Ultimate Glalie

I've linked up my game to the Global Link, made one of my Pokemon fall asleep, then registered everything that I need to be able to go to the Dream World, and every single time that I try to access the Dream World, I get this message:

Processing registration data.
Please Wait before trying again.
It may take five minutes or longer to complete the process.

For crying out loud! It's been waaaaay over five minutes (About 2 and a half hours.), and I still can't get in! What's going on?
Almost everyone is having this problem. It would seem that this might be the cause.

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I need help with the Global Link. :[ When my Pokemon got tucked in, NOTHING HAPPENED. On the website, I tried to log in, but it lead me to the regular Pokemon.com log in. Then I logged in there, and it took me to me profile. No matter how many times I tried, it never worked. What am I doing wrong?

I have a question about Black City.
Okay, so you know how the faster you complete the game, the bigger Black City will be when you get there?
So, does "complete the game" mean either when you beat E4/N/Ghetsis, or does it mean from the time you start the game to when you GET to Black City, or does it mean from right after you beat E4/N/Ghestis to when you get to Black City? I've heard all three of these from various places, so can someone please confirm? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.